Men’s cosmetics

Pensant

4 hours ago, Pensant said:

A few of my regulars have suggested discreet cosmetic applications. Although I have done Botox and fillers, I’ve been considering lip gloss for certain occasions. My facial skin has always been luckily nice, but my lips do tend to get dry, even though I use lip balm daily. Any suggestions for a clear lip gloss?

Haven't used it myself, but my friends use  this:  https://www.differio.com/jelly-lipstick-for-men.html

It may meet your needs. 

• 4 weeks later...

I do not understand men who do not care for their skin.  I believe that it is important for every man to have healthy and beautiful skin and it is not worth saving money on this.  I bought cbd oil uk recently and was pleasantly surprised by its positive effect.  thanks to the oil, my skin is hydrated and fresh.  many women envy the beauty of my skin and I like it

Edited by vasilievnaaaa

On 10/26/2021 at 4:51 AM, vasilievnaaaa said:

men should take care of their skin too

Lately I’ve been using Kiehl’s Creme de Corps after patting myself dry in the shower. I also use a Kiehl’s serum on my face along with a cream with hyaluronic acid around my eyes. Great results! Also use a product called Nectifirm by Revision , which was recommended by my plastic surgeon friend. God, I sound like Patrick Bateman!

Edited by Pensant
Misspelling

I have to be careful with products to be used close to the eye, like under eye creams.  Nearly all of them give me blisters underneath the eyes.  Yes,  I dont go any closer to the eyelid than the edge of the lower orbit and they still do.   A couple months ago, I got a HURON under-eye stick.  I was persuaded by their advertising claiming that their products don't have any bad ingredients.  Believe it or not, I am able to use this without getting any irritation or inflammation in my lower lids.   It does improve the appearance of my lower lids - a little.  It feels good applying it.

Edited by Rudynate
typo

On 10/26/2021 at 4:51 AM, vasilievnaaaa said:

men should take care of their skin too

Yes, "men should take care their skin too."

I use a moisturizer (Jack Black's Double-Duty Face Moisturizer), Aveeno for Daily Moisturizing, and Eucerin for my feet that was recommended by my podiatrist.

I like those products, for they have eliminated dryness of the skin, something that I abhor.

On 9/28/2021 at 9:29 AM, Pensant said:

A few of my regulars have suggested discreet cosmetic applications. Although I have done Botox and fillers, I’ve been considering lip gloss for certain occasions. My facial skin has always been luckily nice, but my lips do tend to get dry, even though I use lip balm daily. Any suggestions for a clear lip gloss?

yes, discreet as not clearly visible.

Gentlemen: just stick to mosturizer! 

21 hours ago, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

As fun fact, Aquaphor is also good to fuck with.

It keeps a bottom's hole looking years younger too.

I'll keep that in mind! 

Avoid all over the counter creams or ointments, except Aquaphor or A&D Ointment, either of which can be applied for dryness or irritation as needed. If you feel you need a lubricant during intercourse, these products can sometimes be a significant source of irritation.

aquaphor for sex - Google Search

On 10/29/2021 at 6:28 PM, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

As fun fact, Aquaphor is also good to fuck with.

It keeps a bottom's hole looking years younger too.

Although perfectly fine as a lip or skin moisturizer (quite a good one, in fact), the active ingredient in Aquaphor is petroleum jelly/petrolatum (yes, the same things as Vaseline), so PLEASE, PLEASE don't use it for sex, as it will break down condoms (might be OK for polyurethane condoms???--but I wouldn't chance it). I wouldn't put it anywhere near my anus for 48 hours prior any anticipated bottoming. 

https://lubeforsex.com/what-can-i-use-instead-of-lube-for-sex/

Edited by Unicorn

51 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

Although perfectly fine as a lip or skin moisturizer (quite a good one, in fact), the active ingredient in Aquaphor is petroleum jelly/petrolatum (yes, the same things as Vaseline), so PLEASE, PLEASE don't use it for sex, as it will break down condoms (might be OK for polyurethane condoms???--but I wouldn't chance it). I wouldn't put it anywhere near my anus for 48 hours prior any anticipated bottoming. 

https://lubeforsex.com/what-can-i-use-instead-of-lube-for-sex/

I am aware.

So, you're either using poly (which it's perfectly safe with) or you're fucking raw.

Or, just jerking off...  Also fun.

On 10/30/2021 at 6:58 AM, Rudynate said:

I have to be careful with products to be used close to the eye, like under eye creams.  Nearly all of them give me blisters underneath the eyes.  Yes,  I dont go any closer to the eyelid than the edge of the lower orbit and they still do.   A couple months ago, I got a HURON under-eye stick.  I was persuaded by their advertising claiming that their products don't have any bad ingredients.  Believe it or not, I am able to use this without getting any irritation or inflammation in my lower lids.   It does improve the appearance of my lower lids - a little.  It feels good applying it.

Lots of products have toxic ingredients that cause reactions on your skin.  It takes 20 seconds for a topical cream or substance to enter your blood stream so you need to be careful.

Most people do not realise this until they have a reaction.

I eliminated toxic ingredients in our home 12 years ago and we have never looked back.  We use a brand that we trust, after doing a lot of research 

9 hours ago, Pensant said:

Vaseline for jacking off is unparalleled.

Well, that's a matter of personal preference, but this will break down condoms, so I wouldn't use Vaseline for a good 48 hours prior to my planned use of a condom. A friend of mine recently stayed at our house, and he contracted HIV from topping (incorrectly taking his sexual partner's somewhat recent negative HIV antibody test as reassurance, although the first few weeks of a person's HIV infection are actually when he's most contagious, other than end-stage AIDS). I personally prefer Astroglide X.

image.thumb.png.97e0808f5d335c6305bafb0d744efb99.png

Edited by Unicorn

On 11/5/2021 at 12:15 PM, StarGZ said:

Tretinoin cream is a great thing to have in your regimen

That actually works, unlike a lot of stuff out there. I'm surprised to see that it still requires a prescription, although I see that some pharmacies will obtain the Rx for $15, without the customer having to see the doctor...

• 1 year later...