Johnson’s 411

andymn

19 hours ago, Hunter said:

Last Saturday  (6-11-22), Johnson's Dallas held in-person interviews for the various staff positions:  bartenders, bar-backs, DJ, hosts, security/bouncers and waitstaff.   Bar location will be just outside the main business district.

YEAH! I feel a road trip coming on!

• 1 month later...

I drove by a couple of weeks ago & the Cristoph's sign was down. That's all I could see from a quick pass. As I remembered from my visits there when it was called 2606, there is very limited parking, which I can see being a problem. Thinking back to those days, I did have some fun lap dances behind the curtain with some very hot dancers.

😜

• 1 month later...

Thinking this might be the most current string of many Johnson's topics so wondering if anyone has been since Luke/Rex (LukeRex? Luke Rex?) started working/dancing there? To the best of my knowledge, started on Chaturbate and has popular OF page. Gay, tatted, great bod, handsome face. Curious how he is in person. Probably a long shot but thanks in advance for any info...

• 2 months later...

June was a good time to go, too. If you go in the winter months, especially Fri./Sat. it's not just standing room only, but it can be a struggle just to walk through either of the rooms to find a spot to stand. Even more of a challenge to find a spot to stand and actually see the performers if you're less than average height. (voice of experience here...)

23 minutes ago, jeezopete said:

June was a good time to go, too. If you go in the winter months, especially Fri./Sat. it's not just standing room only, but it can be a struggle just to walk through either of the rooms to find a spot to stand. Even more of a challenge to find a spot to stand and actually see the performers if you're less than average height. (voice of experience here...)

I agree.  I'm spending 9 nights in Wilton Manors this February before and after a Vacaya gay cruise.  I will be going to Johnson's every night they are open EXCEPT for Friday and Saturday to avoid the crowds and get better attention from the dancers and bartenders.  Can't fault them for being popular.  They already charge higher cover charges for weekends ($10) vs weekdays ($5).  Maybe they need to double that.  They could also use a few more waiters to deliver drinks to tables, to keep the money flowing from those who sit at the tables without getting up to go to the bar at the risk of losing their seat.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I was at Johnson's this week on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.  Like others have said, I go during the week when it is less crowded.  Tuesday was indeed quiet  but there was still a decent selection of dancers.  I was told that a bunch of dancers from Montreal had arrived the prior week but I didn't see any of them on Tuesday.  I ended up hanging out with Eros whom I have known for years from back when he worked at Twist.  A new guy from Seattle was also there...Kurt I believe.  Beautiful muscled guy and only a few tattoos on his creamy white untanned skin.  I didn't spend much time with him as I was with Eros.  Anyway, I had a great time on Tuesday.

Wednesday was also fun but much busier.  It got surprisingly very crowded around 11:00pm....standing room only.  The Canadians were out in force although I only recognized one (Adrian from Stock).  Anyway, there were a lot more dancers and customers than on Tuesday.  Great Brazilian bartender.  I again hung out with Eros (Venezuelan) and Lazaro (Cuban) and we talked in Spanish all night.  It was great fun. 

I was still in Ft. Lauderdale Thursday night but opted to have a quieter evening.  I ate at the little outdoor cafe at The Boardwalk.  I had a few drinks and some chicken wings.  I left at about 9:30pm and only had seen two guys that look like dancers go inside.  I know that Boardwalk gets going later than Johnson's but there was really nothing going on in the main bar when I left. 

In summary, Johnson's seems alive and well in Ft. Lauderdale! 

14 hours ago, EZEtoGRU said:

Well I was at Johnson's this week on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.  Like others have said, I go during the week when it is less crowded.  Tuesday was indeed quiet  but there was still a decent selection of dancers.  I was told that a bunch of dancers from Montreal had arrived the prior week but I didn't see any of them on Tuesday.  I ended up hanging out with Eros whom I have known for years from back when he worked at Twist.  A new guy from Seattle was also there...Kurt I believe.  Beautiful muscled guy and only a few tattoos on his creamy white untanned skin.  I didn't spend much time with him as I was with Eros.  Anyway, I had a great time on Tuesday.

Wednesday was also fun but much busier.  It got surprisingly very crowded around 11:00pm....standing room only.  The Canadians were out in force although I only recognized one (Adrian from Stock).  Anyway, there were a lot more dancers and customers than on Tuesday.  Great Brazilian bartender.  I again hung out with Eros (Venezuelan) and Lazaro (Cuban) and we talked in Spanish all night.  It was great fun. 

I was still in Ft. Lauderdale Thursday night but opted to have a quieter evening.  I ate at the little outdoor cafe at The Boardwalk.  I had a few drinks and some chicken wings.  I left at about 9:30pm and only had seen two guys that look like dancers go inside.  I know that Boardwalk gets going later than Johnson's but there was really nothing going on in the main bar when I left. 

In summary, Johnson's seems alive and well in Ft. Lauderdale! 

Ahhhhh ... Eros. A fav of mine too. Smoking HOT man, and what a Sweetheart !

• 2 weeks later...

I have been curious about this so thought I would ask.  Oftentimes when I go into Johnson’s there are 5-6 dancers seated at a Tampa with a presumably wealthy customer. They generally stay there the entire night and I hesitate to interrupt a dancer in that situation.    Has the customer sort of purchased their time for the night, are they vying for something outside the club?? 

1 hour ago, lerbut23 said:

I have been curious about this so thought I would ask.  Oftentimes when I go into Johnson’s there are 5-6 dancers seated at a Tampa with a presumably wealthy customer. They generally stay there the entire night and I hesitate to interrupt a dancer in that situation.    Has the customer sort of purchased their time for the night, are they vying for something outside the club?? 

reminds me of "Drunk Lawyer" at Campus in Montreal pre-pandemic.....some here will remember the story......yes, he evidently paid the guys to just hang out with him and even had an assistant who held onto the cash for him and distributed it as needed......the dancers told me "tonight is (his name) night".......

On 12/18/2022 at 12:28 PM, lerbut23 said:

I've been to Johnson's Ft Lauderdale when as you say, 5-7 dancers flock to one patron and never leave.  The bartender told me that patron comes in with a thick wad of $20s, and tips every dancer by his side in $20s every few minutes

On 12/18/2022 at 1:28 PM, lerbut23 said:

This blue-balling happens in NYC too. You patiently wait for the dancer of your choice to free up from the whales who are on a power trip and hope you can catch them when they need to use the restroom or get a smoke. Ambush it is - for lesser mortals.

Went for a rare visit to Johnson’s. Not many strippers work the room for tips or lap dances.

Exactly how do the private sessions work anyway? One of the few strippers who did come by the table quoted $20. How does that work? Not too familiar with strip clubs and the one other time I was sold a lap dance that $20 quickly became $100+ . . . and I’m not sure how or why other than just a shakedown.