Johnson’s 411

andymn

Typically you pay a fee to the house (I believe for Johnson's, it's $10) for a bracelet which allows you to access to private rooms.  For every song, it's $20 to the dancer.  

If you want to prevent any "misunderstandings", I would suggest agreeing to a certain number of songs up front and/or counting those songs as you go so you both are on the same page.  

5 hours ago, RadioRob said:

(I believe for Johnson's, it's $10) for a bracelet which allows you to access to private rooms.  For every song, it's $20 to the dancer.  

Correct.

One thing I've learned is to pay the dancer the $20 when before the lap dance starts & tell him something like, "Let me know when our song is over & maybe we'll do more." If his lap dance is too short or not so much fun, I end it after the song. If things are going well, I'll add more songs. Also, if it's a dancer I'm REALLY interested in, I'll start with $40 (OK, fine, even $60 a time or two...) and tell him, "Let's start with 2 songs (or 3 if I gave him $60). Almost every time, I've had a very good experience with this method. Of course, there will always be the "Oops, I shouldn't have started with that much" dances (thank you alcohol 😒), but most have been satisfying dances.

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2022 at 12:29 PM, jeezopete said:

Correct.

One thing I've learned is to pay the dancer the $20 when before the lap dance starts & tell him something like, "Let me know when our song is over & maybe we'll do more." If his lap dance is too short or not so much fun, I end it after the song. If things are going well, I'll add more songs. Also, if it's a dancer I'm REALLY interested in, I'll start with $40 (OK, fine, even $60 a time or two...) and tell him, "Let's start with 2 songs (or 3 if I gave him $60). Almost every time, I've had a very good experience with this method. Of course, there will always be the "Oops, I shouldn't have started with that much" dances (thank you alcohol 😒), but most have been satisfying dances.

Was there last week and one thing I loved about this place is that the dancers are very much not scammers. You tell them two dances, they give you two, and will ask to keep going. Not a hint of shadiness. It's also surprising how much you can get away with despite the rooms being semi-public.

Sadly though, there was a dancer named George that's a total hottie that I met back in November, but I haven't seen him there on the two visits I made since, and no one has any info on him.

1 hour ago, CHIberia said:

Was there last week and one thing I loved about this place is that the dancers are very much not scammers.

Agree 💯

This was my same first impression when I visited Johnson's when they first opened.

I think Spunk at the Monster Bar in New York City took notice, and have installed tablets in each booth with timers showing the $ owed in real time like a taxi meter, with a rate of $20 per 5 minutes (better deal than $20/song, since most songs are 3 minutes on average).  I was originally put off by the idea, but once I experienced it I loved it!  No more trying to listen to songs while receiving a lap dance to make sure the dancer isn't scamming me.  But at Johnson's, that's never been a problem anyway

• 1 month later...

I was at Johnson's again this week on Tuesday & Wednesday.  Tuesday was very quiet considering Florida is now in high season.  They didn't even have a bartender working in the main stage room bar...which surprised me.  In any case I had a good time.  There were maybe 12 dancers working so enough to have some variety.

Wednesday was totally different.   Very busy.  SRO at a few points during the evening.  I'd say about 20 dancers were working.  There were at least five guys from Argentina.  One of them was a young guy from Cordoba.  Very good looking, muscular, and with a beard.  Also, he had one of the most beautiful asses I have ever seen in my life.  Wow!!

One trend I noticed that I'm happy about is that more dancers seem to be letting their pubic hair grow.  Maybe not full bush but the hair was there at the top of the pubic area.  I love that.  Of course there were still plenty of completely shaved guys for those that like that.  

Thank you Cordoba Argentina for the handsome guy with the beautiful ass.  A true work of art!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was back in FTL this week and went to Johnson's on Tuesday and Thursday.  Of course it's low season now so Tuesday was very slow.  Very few customers.  Maybe a dozen dancers.  Only the front bar was open.  There was no waiter working so the front bartender had to come out to the main room to take drink orders and then go back to the main bar to make the drink.   Thursday was much busier with more customers and maybe 20 dancers.  As on my last visit, lots of Argentine dancers.  One of them seemed to be a true body builder.  Another one was also really ripped and exceedingly handsome.  Model material really.  There were multiple Italians dancing too.  One seemed particularly long in the tooth.  His dancing days should really be over.

Overall, I had fun.  I have to be honest, this may be my last Florida visit for quite a while.  It really bothers me to spend money in a state that adopts so many anti-minority and anti-LGBT measures.  I'm gonna try and be strong and cancel Florida until things change there.  I just hope Montreal can improve its dancer scene to re-capture at least some of it's former glory.  

2 hours ago, EZEtoGRU said:

I was back in FTL this week and went to Johnson's on Tuesday and Thursday.  Of course it's low season now so Tuesday was very slow.  Very few customers.  Maybe a dozen dancers.  Only the front bar was open.  There was no waiter working so the front bartender had to come out to the main room to take drink orders and then go back to the main bar to make the drink.   Thursday was much busier with more customers and maybe 20 dancers.  As on my last visit, lots of Argentine dancers.  One of them seemed to be a true body builder.  Another one was also really ripped and exceedingly handsome.  Model material really.  There were multiple Italians dancing too.  One seemed particularly long in the tooth.  His dancing days should really be over.

Overall, I had fun.  I have to be honest, this may be my last Florida visit for quite a while.  It really bothers me to spend money in a state that adopts so many anti-minority and anti-LGBT measures.  I'm gonna try and be strong and cancel Florida until things change there.  I just hope Montreal can improve its dancer scene to re-capture at least some of it's former glory.  

I can understand the reflex action to boycott the state due to the insane political agenda down there (which was my initial reaction too) but I lean toward supporting the cities and businesses that are fighting the good fight down there.  I've been to recent conferences in Florida where the gay attendees are begging people not to abandon them because of Desantis' vile actions.  

On 3/2/2023 at 6:35 PM, EZEtoGRU said:

I was at Johnson's again this week on Tuesday & Wednesday.  Tuesday was very quiet considering Florida is now in high season.  They didn't even have a bartender working in the main stage room bar...which surprised me.  In any case I had a good time.  There were maybe 12 dancers working so enough to have some variety.

Wednesday was totally different.   Very busy.  SRO at a few points during the evening.  I'd say about 20 dancers were working.  There were at least five guys from Argentina.  One of them was a young guy from Cordoba.  Very good looking, muscular, and with a beard.  Also, he had one of the most beautiful asses I have ever seen in my life.  Wow!!

One trend I noticed that I'm happy about is that more dancers seem to be letting their pubic hair grow.  Maybe not full bush but the hair was there at the top of the pubic area.  I love that.  Of course there were still plenty of completely shaved guys for those that like that.  

Thank you Cordoba Argentina for the handsome guy with the beautiful ass.  A true work of art!

Kwellada Cordoba? Just kidding. I don’t give a rat’s hairy ass about the pube growth but I was thinking that keeping it manscaped might be a strategy to reduce kooty transfer given the line of work. I realize it’s also cosmetic.

Edited by SirBillybob

5 hours ago, EZEtoGRU said:

Overall, I had fun.  I have to be honest, this may be my last Florida visit for quite a while.  It really bothers me to spend money in a state that adopts so many anti-minority and anti-LGBT measures.  I'm gonna try and be strong and cancel Florida until things change there.  I just hope Montreal can improve its dancer scene to re-capture at least some of its former glory.  

So I just met a Montreal trainer guy worth a trial run for regularship and scheds did not line up for a housecall. He flaked a bit on date attempts and proposed a really inconvenient time because he was busy packing for a longterm visit to: Florida! The first club guy in years here that caught my eye. 😭

14 hours ago, Dchotasianguy said:

I can understand the reflex action to boycott the state due to the insane political agenda down there (which was my initial reaction too) but I lean toward supporting the cities and businesses that are fighting the good fight down there.  I've been to recent conferences in Florida where the gay attendees are begging people not to abandon them because of Desantis' vile actions.  

Meanwhile, you can find plenty of stories online of LGBT people who are pulling up roots and leaving Florida to live elsewhere. I assume minorities are doing the same since the NAACP issued its travel warning for Florida.   Obviously this is easier for some to do than others. I understand that. 

I’m sticking with my plan to cancel Florida. Voting with one’s pocketbook is one of the few ways we have to effect change beyond actually voting.  

anyway,  enough of politics. I found the Johnson’s talent to be good for those planning to go there😁

1 hour ago, EZEtoGRU said:

Meanwhile, you can find plenty of stories online of LGBT people who are pulling up roots and leaving Florida to live elsewhere. I assume minorities are doing the same since the NAACP issued its travel warning for Florida.   Obviously this is easier for some to do than others. I understand that. 

I’m sticking with my plan to cancel Florida. Voting with one’s pocketbook is one of the few ways we have to effect change beyond actually voting.  

anyway,  enough of politics. I found the Johnson’s talent to be good for those planning to go there😁

And for every gay person that chooses to leave Florida (and there really aren't that many), there will be ten that will move down there to replace him/her.
Have you checked Wilton Manors Real Estate prices recently? Or spoken to a Wilton Manors broker?  Gay money is flooding South Florida.

BoZo

1 hour ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

And for every gay person that chooses to leave Florida (and there really aren't that many), there will be ten that will move down there to replace him/her.
Have you checked Wilton Manors Real Estate prices recently? Or spoken to a Wilton Manors broker?  Gay money is flooding South Florida.

BoZo

Where you wearing your M A G A hat when you typed that ? 

4 hours ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

And for every gay person that chooses to leave Florida (and there really aren't that many)

wrong - gay people are leaving in droves

it’s no secret & has nothing to do with real estate prices in Wilton Manors (Wilton Manors is a dump btw)

why stay in a place openly hostile say my friend who are leaving now - even Georgia is better than Florida these days 
too bad it was all done as a campaign stunt for someone that doesn’t have a chance - due to the unlikeable or “ick” factor 

Edited by SouthOfTheBorder