Jose_ok NYC

queensboroboy

• 3 months later...
On 1/4/2023 at 5:13 PM, Harryinny said:

Jose had been out of circulation for about three months  because of a broken finger.  He is working again and I just had another great session with him.  He is quite sad though because of the death of his BF. He is such a nice guy, I encourage you to book him, it will do him a lot of good to get busy again and it will do a lot of good to you all as well since he is a great masseur.

I booked him and confirmed the day before. Went to his place. No answer. No replies to my text after he blew me off. This is a first for me! 🤦 

1 hour ago, GlamNYC said:

I booked him and confirmed the day before. Went to his place. No answer. No replies to my text after he blew me off. This is a first for me! 🤦 

Very unusual for him, not to be there nor answer…something’s up 🤔

26 minutes ago, GlamNYC said:

you wouldn’t think that based on his one-word text replies. 

this is the thing w texting - we read into it based on how we feel & what we expect.  

if he’s a younger person & working provider, then inundated with friends, family & inquiring clients texts.  the one word reply is an acknowledgment & answer to the question asked.  the chatty conversation is for when he’s being paid. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2023 at 7:26 AM, SouthOfTheBorder said:

this is the thing w texting - we read into it based on how we feel & what we expect.  

if he’s a younger person & working provider, then inundated with friends, family & inquiring clients texts.  the one word reply is an acknowledgment & answer to the question asked.  the chatty conversation is for when he’s being paid. 

In my experience, terse, one word replies translate into an equal lack of personality during the appointment. This is a customer service industry. If you can’t be arsed, as a provider, to be personable with prospective clients, go be an accountant.

Edited by Lohengrin1979

12 minutes ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

In my experience, terse, one word replies translate into an equal lack of personality during the appointment. This is a customer service industry. If you can’t be arsed, as a provider, to be personable with prospective clients, go be an accountant.

100% true in this provider’s case.  

15 minutes ago, GlamNYC said:

100% true in this provider’s case.  

I just have to come out and say this in Jose's defense.  I've only had one session with Jose pre-COVID and he was not like this at all.  A friendly, bubbly, handsome guy who aimed to please.  I want to express my sympathy for him since it seems he hasn't been the same since the loss of his boyfriend.  I feel that he hasn't been able to fully deal with it and that's the root of his issues.  You guys are completely correct in what you say and I would feel the same way.   We want a good experience when we schedule a massage and don't need the extra drama.  This continuing situation will and obviously is affecting Jose's massage business which is his livelihood.  I hope he will seek out much needed help.  

13 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

I just have to come out and say this in Jose's defense.  I've only had one session with Jose pre-COVID and he was not like this at all.  A friendly, bubbly, handsome guy who aimed to please.  I want to express my sympathy for him since it seems he hasn't been the same since the loss of his boyfriend.  I feel that he hasn't been able to fully deal with it and that's the root of his issues.  You guys are completely correct in what you say and I would feel the same way.   We want a good experience when we schedule a massage and don't need the extra drama.  This continuing situation will and obviously is affecting Jose's massage business which is his livelihood.  I hope he will seek out much needed help.  

My thoughts exactly. That’s why I expressed so much empathy through my interactions with him. We met in December, when we just talked (no massage or anything else) for 2 hours about his grieving — and compensated him for 2 hours with a tip and all. (Yes, call me a fool for doing that, but I had just lost my mom a couple of years ago and could relate to him.) Then what followed were two cancellations and “too busy” or “it’s not a good day” curt replies. Maybe a lot of people think he’s nice. I was nice to him, but he wasn’t nice to me. I just decided I was done and wished that his healing continue. 

43 minutes ago, GlamNYC said:

My thoughts exactly. That’s why I expressed so much empathy through my interactions with him. We met in December, when we just talked (no massage or anything else) for 2 hours about his grieving — and compensated him for 2 hours with a tip and all. (Yes, call me a fool for doing that, but I had just lost my mom a couple of years ago and could relate to him.) Then what followed were two cancellations and “too busy” or “it’s not a good day” curt replies. Maybe a lot of people think he’s nice. I was nice to him, but he wasn’t nice to me. I just decided I was done and wished that his healing continue. 

I applaud you for doing what you did.  If that was Jose's reaction to you soon afterwards, it confirms to me how deeply troubled he is.  I lost my Mom during the height of COVID,  forbidden to visit her as she lay dying in a rehab unable to eat by herself.  I have to live with that after taking such good care of her at home until she fell.  I can truly relate to how you feel.  We have to recognize the issue and seek help if we can't deal with it on our own.

On 2/26/2024 at 10:57 AM, Jasonmathison said:

Has anyone seen Jose for a combo of sugaring and sensual massage?  I wonder if he’d be open to sugaring in the nude.  :)  I guess I should just ask him.  

I’ve seen him for shaving and massage. He was nude for the massage and in shorts and a tank top for the shaving. I’m certain he would be nude if you asked him. 

On 2/26/2024 at 10:57 AM, Jasonmathison said:

Has anyone seen Jose for a combo of sugaring and sensual massage?  I wonder if he’d be open to sugaring in the nude.  :)  I guess I should just ask him.  

I have seen him for this combo. For sugaring he always wears clothes, usually shorts and a tee or a tank. For the massage all the clothes come off. 

Edited by WestGuy