Jose_ok NYC

queensboroboy

Guest Strip4me
1 hour ago, Mattctfun said:

Jose is incredible. Yes. Texting with him can be difficult as he takes time in responding and sometimes moves the appointments around. But without doubt one of the best masseurs in NYC and a big… heart. 

Agree. Met him before with some back and forth to arrange but a really really good massage and experience. 

4 hours ago, KeepItReal said:

I've been around these parts for a while.  Never heard of him. Do share. 

spacer.png

Oh I think you'd know him.  Check out his new ad.  Wearing a toga practically showng off his nice juicy piece of meat.  He is smokin hot!  I hear he is more erotic with some clients than with others.   But either way, he provides an excellent massage.

On 9/10/2021 at 1:38 PM, KeepItReal said:

I've been around these parts for a while.  Never heard of him. Do share. 

spacer.png

He used to be on the roster at Hush under the name John, I think. I've seen him for both massage and hair removal and he is excellent at both. He can be a little hard to pin down for an appointment, takes a while to respond to texts. But if you can schedule a session with him, I don't think you will be disappointed. 

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Jose had been out of circulation for about three months  because of a broken finger.  He is working again and I just had another great session with him.  He is quite sad though because of the death of his BF. He is such a nice guy, I encourage you to book him, it will do him a lot of good to get busy again and it will do a lot of good to you all as well since he is a great masseur.

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2021 at 10:15 AM, pubic_assistance said:

Been around for years.

Used to be a real cutie...

More mature looking now but still handsome and in good shape .

Polite and affordable option.

I don’t get this comment. He still is really sexy and I wouldn’t say he looks “mature” at all. He’s not that old to begin with and I’d say he looks young for his age?