BLOW BUDDIES - NYC

jjkrkwood

Remember Blow Buddies back in the day ?

Well, its making a comeback thanks to The Bear Party promoters.  Starting Thursday 8/19, Blow Buddies, and ALL ORAL group party gets a reboot in NYC...

And for a voracious cocksucker like ME, its music to my ears....   I'll be there, mask and kneepads  😷

If you want info, send my a pvt msg...    Perhaps i'll get to EAT meet some of you there ?  😉

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/3/2021 at 10:31 AM, jjkrkwood said:

Remember Blow Buddies back in the day ?

Well, its making a comeback thanks to The Bear Party promoters.  Starting Thursday 8/19, Blow Buddies, and ALL ORAL group party gets a reboot in NYC...

And for a voracious cocksucker like ME, its music to my ears....   I'll be there, mask and kneepads  😷

If you want info, send my a pvt msg...    Perhaps i'll get to EAT meet some of you there ?  😉

Hell, I remember the Mine Shaft and fondly. Hottest, friendliest place in town

• 1 month later...

For those interested, I have an update on this place.

I wen this afternoon (Saturday), and the club open at 1 pm.  Got there about 1:30 there were not even 10 guys in the place, none of which I would even consider servicing...   I hung around awhile, a few more guys arived BUT quickly left when they saw the poor attendance   (and for $28)......  I left shortly after, "empty-mouthed"....

I dont know how the Thursday night event is, but Saturdays partys have gone downhill.....

I probably wont go back until I try it out again in the summer.  

Edited by jjkrkwood

I've never been to the Blow Buddies event at Paddles, but I did go to Paddles on a Saturday night about a month ago. I was told it was less crowded then usual. The thing was that there were many horny guys with some hot action taking place. I had a good time with one very good looking guy. The crowd was pretty diverse in regards to ethnicities and age. 

23 minutes ago, guy7777 said:

I've never been to the Blow Buddies event at Paddles, but I did go to Paddles on a Saturday night about a month ago. I was told it was less crowded then usual. The thing was that there were many horny guys with some hot action taking place. I had a good time with one very good looking guy. The crowd was pretty diverse in regards to ethnicities and age. 

I've had some good times there too,  but like anything else, its hit & miss.... You just never know, but I've heard that attendance has fallen off.  It could be because they increased the price and reduced the event hours.

My go-to place is Rainbow House in Long Island City, Queens....Its run by promoters MilkChocolateNYC,  its cheaper, has longer hours, and Always gets big crowds, although the crowd is a bit more "picky"......  

On 4/16/2022 at 10:00 PM, jjkrkwood said:

I've had some good times there too,  but like anything else, its hit & miss.... You just never know, but I've heard that attendance has fallen off.  It could be because they increased the price and reduced the event hours.

My go-to place is Rainbow House in Long Island City, Queens....Its run by promoters MilkChocolateNYC,  its cheaper, has longer hours, and Always gets big crowds, although the crowd is a bit more "picky"......  

Thanks for the info.👍 I don't know much about Rainbow House, but I will check it out in the future. Good to hear that they have larger crowds!

34 minutes ago, sam.fitzpatrick said:

MODERATOR REMINDER:  Explicit content, included descriptions of what may occur at these events is not permitted in public forums.  If you wish to share such details, please communicate via private messages.

Well, I suppose you learn something new every day ?   Thanks for the explanation.  Perhaps posts requesting these descriptions in open forum need to be removed as well ?   People NOT familiar with the TOS rule regarding responses to these inquiries might also fall victim as I did....

"The More you Know".....

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Is the Bb venue being discussed Paddles in Chelsea ?  
Not my favorite place, but it’s kind of take it or leave in NYC due to lack of options.  Seems like I remember one small bathroom only or maybe 2 - but not anywhere near what’s needed in that sort of venue & with the crowds when it’s busy. 

Maybe it’s changed ? - haven’t been there since before Covid. 

7 hours ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

Is the Bb venue being discussed Paddles in Chelsea ?  
Not my favorite place, but it’s kind of take it or leave in NYC due to lack of options.  Seems like I remember one small bathroom only or maybe 2 - but not anywhere near what’s needed in that sort of venue & with the crowds when it’s busy. 

Maybe it’s changed ? - haven’t been there since before Covid. 

Paddles is now permanently closed, I believe. This is a much better location and space. 

Blowbuddies is a little TOO "diverse" for MY tastes.

I'm not into bears or daddies and the venue tends to start there and descend quickly to just old and fat.

I spent the hour pushing people away because I was the only fit man I'm attendance the night I visited.  Tried again years later and left quickly, having suffered the same result.

If you LIKE hairy bears then it's probably fun for you. There is a lot of activity as people seem to get down to business pretty quickly.