Would You Like Your House Cleaned for the Cost of a Cold Beverage?

MiamiLooker
This topic is 1023 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Here's a post in Guys for Guys on Doublelist:

Clean my house nude

Looking for a good looking under 40 submissive to come over and clean my house nude. Naked. On all fours. Scrub those floors. Here’s how it’s going to go down. You come over. You’ll be invited in. Offered a cold beverage, I am a nice guy after all, and you will then be required to strip nude and get to work dusting and cleaning the house. I will procede to ogle you. And watch. Catch a feel as you brush past. I’ll inspect your work. You must be a bit of an exhibitionist. And willing to take direction. This will only work if we are a good fit. Looking for the right guy to fulfill this fantasy. Is it you? Hit me up.

Details: 32 years old, in Wilton.
Looking for 18 - 40 yrs old.

23 minutes ago, JoeMendoza said:

for a roleplay, maybe? but I am pretty particular with how I like my place cleaned, so I would prefer someone who actually does house cleaning as a service.

I'm with you on this one. Then again, I use natural cleaning products and this would take "natural cleaning" to a whole new level!

We’ve ALL thought about it…

As he describes it, actually, it could be a fairly standard sub scene for hire. I would still give it all a wipe down myself after he leaves, though. 😅

A small musical called Naked Boys Singing, off-Broadway in 2001, featured a song called

The Naked Maid

(embed failed - copy/paste title into YT app for a laugh.)

It was a clever show with extreme eye candy. All male all nude. Cute songs. The nudity was the joke - you actually forgot they were naked after a couple of songs.

Just like you’d forget your cleaner is naked when he breaks the urn that mother was in…

Edited by jeezifonly
Failed link