Where are the twinks in NYC?

dylanklm

I do my best to engage on a personal non sexual level to see what their potential engagement is.  I’m only interested in younger guys that enjoy the company or at least are open to the company of an older guy.  If so, then the convo continues onto other platforms - insta for more knowledge and then snap means (for me) they’re interested 

in the past I’m like “no snap here” not anymore 

18 hours ago, TumYum said:

Met him several times.... he has changed over the years a bit, often appears on chaturbate.

Just be sure of his current "state of mind" if you schedule with him. More details only by PM.

I did see him on chaturbate once, what's his name on there? I forgot to follow him.

1 hour ago, BuffaloKyle said:

I did see him on chaturbate once, what's his name on there? I forgot to follow him.

good question.... i do follow him there, but he is on rather infrequently and i generally switch out of his ris oom rather quickly as his routine get tedious pretty quickly

in other words, no idea what his name is, but if i find it or see him i will post it.

and i'll tell you some time about one of my rather bizarre encounters with him

On 7/16/2021 at 12:27 PM, dylanklm said:

Thanks for the advice and info. I didn't mean to imply anything about disease (or rather, about the relative likelihood of catching it various place) and in fact I agree that the true pros are probably more careful than the mystery men on Grindr. I do dislike tattoos and facial hair, though a little wouldn't be a deal killer.

I did what you suggested and searched RM for NYC, Bottom or bot/vers, under 5'10" and under 160 pounds (in other words, up to my size). I get five results: one is a trans, and two are mixed-race guys with moustaches that do not appeal. That leaves two: one 24 year old white guy with a massive tattoo across his chest (who still is pretty attractive) and one other 20 year-old that looks really hot. Not one Asian and only two that remotely fit the "smooth twink" phenotype. 

That in a metro area of 22 million. There are over 1,000,000 Asians in Queens alone, plus an almost equal number of Latinos and quite a few white guys and immigrants from various places. Well over 2 million people in both Queens and Brooklyn. Surely I'm missing something. 

Obviously, the needle in the haystack.😃

• 2 weeks later...

It's not your imagination. Much like SF, NYC is a gay mecca where gays can grow old with dignity. The number of older gays, therefore, dwarfs the count of young twinks and makes them seem less scarce. In absolute terms, there are definitely more twinks than in other cities, but they are harder to find and are often very occupied. Your best bet is going to be to make offers on Grindr. With this approach, you need to play volume and expect a 5-10% response rate because many will think you are scammer who's going to ask for their bank account info. The rest will quote a high price or just toy with you for no reason. A small percentage will be serious. Beyond that, your best bet is going to be seeking.com. 

The shortage of twinks in NYC is so acute that I'm planning to move to Chicago to live right next to Northwestern and Loyola universities. Godspeed.

• 1 year later...