Poll: should I live blog the orgy?

Coolwave35
This topic is 1021 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1 hour ago, Coolwave35 said:

What a whirlwind!!!!  

Everyone is on their way back to the city and I’m back to reality, flying high with ear to ear smiles. 

Out of curiosity, who did you like that went home early? 

6C31A2F7-1DB9-4961-877E-49B6EA15C0A2.jpeg

Coolguy, the ones I specially liked were the guy with the glasses and the young Latino guy on the far left in the van photo.

We're looking forward to the rest of the videos!

On 7/17/2021 at 7:28 PM, Coolwave35 said:

Hey Joe Mendoza did you like your FaceTime? 

I certainly did! I would have been happy with actually just having a FaceTime with you and catching up, but the busload of hotties that came with the call was certainly a very welcumed surprise! 🤩🥰

19 minutes ago, peter831 said:

File is no longer available? Some of us are just now catching up! Looking forward to more shares.

I’m getting warnings from moderators so I’m being slower to post. I don’t want to get banned I’m sorry. What I thought was a floating soft penis was deemed an erect penis and I was motivated to be more careful with the threat of ban. I don’t want my excitement to get me locked out. There will be more, I just have to carefully review things. Sorry! 

56 minutes ago, Hello said:

After this weekend—I will never look at a marble the same way again. 

You are the absolute best wingman, butler, coordinator, chef, supporter, it’s black and white “here’s what you’re gunna do”, emotionally supportive ride or die friend and I’m blessed to have you. I couldn’t imagine partaking in this adventure without you. You kept me grounded and sane when it was really stressful, and laughed with me when it was hilarious and ridiculous. I’m so grateful we had this weekend, and all of the others, to remember forever. We should already start planning February. 

Another funny story. We split the guys into two teams to compete against each other in a challenge. I have a very private back yard and we spent a lot of time naked back there. I made a joke about how “the check is in the mail”.  4 guys heard me and assumed I had hidden money in my mailbox. They charged through the side gate and ran to my mailbox in broad daylight stark naked.  My gay neighbor texted me saying he thinks he was the only one to notice, and asking why he wasn’t invited lol this is the same neighbor that Sean Costin knocked on the door last year in a Speedo and asked if he could search the back yard for his missing dog. Lol 

7314C27E-F13F-4FEF-A7B4-634D64852B66.jpeg

2B056EA5-2082-4735-BFF4-72966CB9E51C.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

Another funny story. We split the guys into two teams to compete against each other in a challenge. I have a very private back yard and we spent a lot of time naked back there. I made a joke about how “the check is in the mail”.  4 guys heard me and assumed I had hidden money in my mailbox. They charged through the side gate and ran to my mailbox in broad daylight stark naked.  My gay neighbor texted me saying he thinks he was the only one to notice, and asking why he wasn’t invited lol this is the same neighbor that Sean Costin knocked on the door last year in a Speedo and asked if he could search the back yard for his missing dog. Lol 

7314C27E-F13F-4FEF-A7B4-634D64852B66.jpeg

2B056EA5-2082-4735-BFF4-72966CB9E51C.jpeg

Looks like you got a lot of “growers”

3 hours ago, Ocposterboy said:

And Josh too…

He was the night before in his hotel room. I went to check in on him and Brogan. Brogan was explaining to josh what to expect, and how last time we were together in LA, Brogan had to make the decision to shave or not. He told josh to consider what his beard was worth. Josh, thinking out loud said he had been growing it for 3 years, and he wouldn’t shave it for less than $____.  I took out my wallet, handed him Brogans razor and the deal was done lol. He’s a very handsome man without without it, and oh so fun! 

2 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

He was the night before in his hotel room. I went to check in on him and Brogan. Brogan was explaining to josh what to expect, and how last time we were together in LA, Brogan had to make the decision to shave or not. He told josh to consider what his beard was worth. Josh, thinking out loud said he had been growing it for 3 years, and he wouldn’t shave it for less than $____.  I took out my wallet, handed him Brogans razor and the deal was done lol. He’s a very handsome man without without it, and oh so fun! 

Haha, Epic!! 

This topic is 1021 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.