Poll: should I live blog the orgy?

Coolwave35
This topic is 1004 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks, Coolwave35! This is awesome! Was the guy who got cumsoaked chosen because he didn't give head? Was he the guy with glasses on the bus?

Nice to see the 3 guys having no qualms about giving BJs. Did they get a pay bump for that portion of the show?

7 hours ago, john1973 said:

Thanks, Coolwave35! This is awesome! Was the guy who got cumsoaked chosen because he didn't give head? Was he the guy with glasses on the bus?

Nice to see the 3 guys having no qualms about giving BJs. Did they get a pay bump for that portion of the show?

The story for how he got chosen is amazing and I’ll be sure to post it. 

2 hours ago, manmed said:

That was HOT! Living that fantasy vicariously and looking forward to Sunday!!

Is that Shane Amari?

It sure is! 

3 minutes ago, Reisr30 said:

Is that Ryan Chambers?  What a hottie...

Ryan is 6’4. Bentley is 6’1”. Both asked to share my bed last night. After an incredible shower and romp, we did our best to go to sleep. It didn’t work. At 4am Ryan was so grumpy he hadn’t fallen asleep. Bentley was rock hard. We went for round 43, and Bentley left to sleep in Alfie’s bed letting Ryan and I finally get some rest. 

Bentley’s pitch to Alfie at 4am. “Bro, I know I took 6 loads to the face, picked the biggest butt plug, and just finished up two 3somes, but I’m straight and won’t touch you if I can sleep in here.”  

1 minute ago, Coolwave35 said:

Ryan is 6’4. Bentley is 6’1”. Both asked to share my bed last night. After an incredible shower and romp, we did our best to go to sleep. It didn’t work. At 4am Ryan was so grumpy he hadn’t fallen asleep. Bentley was rock hard. We went for round 43, and Bentley left to sleep in Alfie’s bed letting Ryan and I finally get some rest. 

Bentley’s pitch to Alfie at 4am. “Bro, I know I took 6 loads to the face, picked the biggest butt plug, and just finished up two 3somes, but I’m straight and won’t touch you if I can sleep in here.”  

Wow!  Bentley is so hot.  Ryan and Bentley together would be a fantasy date for me...

1 hour ago, Coolwave35 said:

Another item for my “Shit That Never Happens to Me” file.  Thanks for sharing your weekend @Coolwave35.  I’d be like a kid at an amusement park, running from one “ride” to the next.  That bukkake ending is better than any water park I’ve experienced.  😈

I had the pleasure of meeting CoolWave35 at Evolve as well and seeing all these hunks get ready for an amazing weekend. My favorite memory was seeing one of them practically dive head in for a marble on the floor and looking for them all over the place. These pics are amazing and I am in awe of what CoolWave35 has put together. Uh-fucking-mazing is all I have to say. 

2 hours ago, hotmusljckbtm said:

I had the pleasure of meeting CoolWave35 at Evolve as well and seeing all these hunks get ready for an amazing weekend. My favorite memory was seeing one of them practically dive head in for a marble on the floor and looking for them all over the place. These pics are amazing and I am in awe of what CoolWave35 has put together. Uh-fucking-mazing is all I have to say. 

Sorry... what is the story with the marbles?

@EastCoastBtm: we don't yet know "the story with the marbles"...

What we do know is that @Coolwave35 had planned a gauntlet of games/challenges for the guys to "engage" throughout the weekend. When we connected at Evolve, Coolwave gifted me two (!) marbles to distribute as I saw fit among those guys who were "playing" this weekend. The guys didn't know what the marbles were for either, but quickly clocked that they would be valuable. Indeed -- when I slipped one of my marbles to one of the guys (one with whom I'd enjoyed a private appointment some while back) -- he kissed me, stashed the marble in his sock, put my hand on his crotch and whispered "you get a free dance for that!"

FULL DISCLOSURE: I took him up on his offer, but slipped him the cash anyway.

BTW: so fun to connect with you at Evolve as well, @hotmusljckbtm!!

Edited by RyanDean

1 hour ago, KnoddingHead said:

Just tried to download the bj one and of course my MacBook won't play it ....but the pics/ scenarios are hot!! Thanks for sharing! :) 

I had the same problem with a few of the videos. Just download VLC Media Player and use that to open/play the file. 

5 hours ago, john1973 said:

Looks like the two younger guys I liked most were eliminated earlier and thus not part of the bukkake scene. 

What a whirlwind!!!!  

Everyone is on their way back to the city and I’m back to reality, flying high with ear to ear smiles. 

Out of curiosity, who did you like that went home early? 

Edited by Coolwave35
Violation of Guidelines for posting images. No masturbation.

So the theme of the weekend was inspired by the tv show Survivor. 

We had 11 strippers compete in challenges, physical, mental and sexual. In between each task, one hotty would be voted out of the house and return to New York City alone, cash in hand. 

Every escapade was caught on video and I’ll be posting content snippets for as long as this thread has an audience. 

Highlights for me were the bukkake scene. The outdoor gangbang in the grass that destroyed some knees and grass stained some backs. The pool train where the bottoms lined up on the steps and the tops rotated around.  My Saturday 3 way and Sunday 4 way. 

The absolute best moment for me, that I’m STILL laughing about, is when a verse guy lost a challenge for his team by failing to maintain a hard on that was needed to win. As he begged his team not to vote him out, he explained. “I just had foot surgery. I couldn’t get hard because I I had a couple of shots of jack, I took some hits of the HTC pen and so and so shared his weed. I had a late night with a client and didn’t get much sleep so I’m exhausted and the camera is making me nervous. My foot is hurting and I took a Tylenol. Don’t worry though guys, I know that stuff impedes my ability to get hard so tomorrow I won’t take the Tylenol.” 

This topic is 1004 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.