Poll: should I live blog the orgy?

Coolwave35
This topic is 1005 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys...  discussion about disciplinary action on this site is not appropriate and can result in a warning being issued.  If you have a question or feedback about our rules or actions we've taken, I would encourage you to use the "Contact Us" link in the footer.  It will allow the moderator team to discuss your concerns privately.  

I originally was going to close this topic, but I'm going to let it remain open for now.  However if it veers further off-topic, it will be closed.  

Moderator's Note: In this post

7 hours ago, RadioRob said:

Guys...  discussion about disciplinary action on this site is not appropriate and can result in a warning being issued.  If you have a question or feedback about our rules or actions we've taken, I would encourage you to use the "Contact Us" link in the footer.  It will allow the moderator team to discuss your concerns privately.  

I originally was going to close this topic, but I'm going to let it remain open for now.  However if it veers further off-topic, it will be closed.  

You were asked not to discuss disciplinary action taken on the site. Given the request was not honored the thread is now closed.

• rvwnsd locked this topic
This topic is 1005 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.