rejection is best when it's blunt

Smurof
This topic is 1027 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Over a long life I have learned to accept rejection with grace and understanding. Not to say it doesn't matter or hurt just a little but at an early age I would say to myself, too many fish in the sea, and move on.

Also when I was young, there was that Brenda Lee hit, "Break it to me gently", but that didn't speak to me personally. I wasn't a little girl. 😂

I think you are overthinking the rejection. At least he gave you a gracious “thanks.”

For all you know he could just be insanely busy or he could be going through his own personal funk. 

And there is also the possibility that he is just a conceited asshole who just did you a big favor by punctuating you…

On 7/12/2021 at 8:43 PM, Luv2play said:

Also when I was young, there was that Brenda Lee hit, "Break it to me gently"

I guess I'm a little younger because that was a Juice Newton hit when I was in college.   😘

I apologize for the tangent....back to the topic now.

On 7/12/2021 at 8:24 PM, Smurof said:

"In you" would make sense. I described myself, which is his body opposite in build, height, and cock size. If I were him, I wouldn't physically be interested in me, either. My interests were the same as his, however (politics, exercising, being naked). If I were smarter (or meaner), I'd have let him make those horrifying visual discoveries when we met!

In these times social etiquette is a rare find anywhere.  Your sensitivity has given his terse rebuff more dignity than it merits.