Adamadonis anyone?

StLouisOct
Message added by rvwnsd,

WARNING: Keep the political comments out of this and all other topics. 

I've met him a couple of times.   He's a great guy.  When we played around it was more fetish stuff so I can't comment on his performance in bed but he is absolutely a nice guy.

He won't discuss politics unless you ask him, and he's respectful that some don't agree with him as long as people are respectful of him as well.   I for one have had it with the divide over political parties and the "Anyone in <name other party> is a threat to the country" idiocy.   People need to grow up and respect other peoples' right to have a different opinion.  Most people will be very respectful of your views if you are of theirs, and it goes both ways.

Adam is a good guy.

Edited by GI Joe Doll

Guest DallasWolverine26

I’ve met Adam several times when he lived in Dallas. At least 6 from what I remember. 

I enjoyed my time with him. He was polite and easy to have conversation with. 

I believe I commented on one of the older threads about him from several years ago.  I meet Adam very briefly many years ago, back when he was based in NYC and used to perform as a stripper at the Adonis Lounge, which was then in its infancy, and run out of a bar and lounge in Greenpoint section of Brooklyn.  Everyone here has remarked on Adam’s good looks, but in person he is just absolutely stunning.  He’s also really sweet.  We exited the train station at the same time and were walking towards the lounge when he noticed me walking behind him.  I knew who Adam was from Tim’s promotional emails, but I don’t know if he’d seen me at prior events.  Of course, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of this gorgeous hunk of a man.  He could have taken offense to me eye-stalking him, or been concerned about being followed by a strange, large man on the streets of one of the outer boroughs. But instead, he turned around and gave me the most welcoming, friendly smile.  He must have figured out that we were headed to the same event, since I’m sure he saw me drooling over him on the train too.  He then kept walking as though nothing was wrong, as I’m sure he knew by then that we were headed to the same place. I was way too shy back then to speak to him at the lounge, but I remain convinced that this friendly, silent gesture was Adam’s way of making me feel at ease and conveying that it was okay to look at him, admire him, and approach him. That one positive experience, where Adam showed kindness to a shy, overweight, clearly intimidated, and unconfident gay man who hadn’t yet found himself, has stayed with me to this day.  So, while I’m no fan of right-wing politics (even assuming those are his political leanings), I’d be more than willing to take a chance on an experience with Adam in the present day.  Just my two cents.

His political views were, at one time, a factor that could have made encounters uncomfortable.  By that I mean he reportedly was insistent on discussing them and defending them.  Then, at some point, it clicked for him that it was better to keep the politics to himself so as not to create discomfort or conflict.  From that point forward, those who've seen him have been universally laudatory in their comments.  I'd encourage everyone to do as Adam has and leave his politics out of the discussion.

I met with him....wow......his muscles and body are still ....amazing. Such a handsome stud.

And I joked that his cock looked much bigger and intimidating to me this time....🤣....what a hunk....!!

The only thing maybe.....his baby face???....well....he is getting older now.....

He is a very nice and handsome guy, but in a gay's entourage he attracts a lot of attention and I am kind of maybe a little bit shy.....but.....whatever!!!!

He was I assume horny and he just came quickly way before me.....that's never good since afterwards its never the same.

He still looks great, but he is getting older.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/6/2022 at 8:14 PM, hwic04 said:

Don’t know if the move to Fort Wayne is temporary or not.

Fort Wayne is easily the most sexually repressed city I've ever visited around here (albeit this was back when I was in college).

Lots of fundamentalist seminaries and such. One of my uncles wasted a perfectly good brain by "following his calling" there.

When I met him, some years ago, we weren't in a position to do more than flirt and admire.  The politics briefly came out, which was a turnoff, too.  I'm glad he's keeping that out of the bedroom.  We couldn't do what we were definitely feeling the urge to do, but I gotta tell you, if I'm ever in Orlando, he's my first phone call.  He was hot then and he's still hot now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2023 at 3:58 PM, Scott Virginian said:

When I met him, some years ago, we weren't in a position to do more than flirt and admire.  The politics briefly came out, which was a turnoff, too.  I'm glad he's keeping that out of the bedroom.  We couldn't do what we were definitely feeling the urge to do, but I gotta tell you, if I'm ever in Orlando, he's my first phone call.  He was hot then and he's still hot now.

I find it really ironic that gays want to be out and super vocal on activist issues and their political agenda but have a problem when someone discusses it with a differing viewpoint. Besides just being on the wrong side of politics in current day, the double standard is disturbing - particularly since the majority don’t even recognize it. 

Edited by Hungbig9

3 hours ago, Hungbig9 said:

the double standard is disturbing - particularly since the majority don’t even recognize it.

This is a very disturbing thread to read, for sure. Fascism isn’t just “another viewpoint.” At least the provider eventually realized that sharing support for fascist politics — which are designed to destroy democracy, not merely advocate for conservative democracy — is bad for business. Plus, he’s cute.

Edited by Peter Eater

13 hours ago, Peter Eater said:

This is a very disturbing thread to read, for sure. Fascism isn’t just “another viewpoint.” At least the provider eventually realized that sharing support for fascist politics — which are designed to destroy democracy, not merely advocate for conservative democracy — is bad for business. Plus, he’s cute.

fASciSm. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HYSTERICAL!!!!!! 

This WAS a joke, right? You're being funny, right?

23 minutes ago, DaveNY said:

I am sorry to see what he is described as / labelled as in this thread. I met him, he is a nice and handsome guy, and we did not discuss politics. Even had we discussed such, I probably would have respected his viewpoint had I agreed with it or not. Tolerance. 

Don'tcha know? You can believe ANYTHING you want, as LONG as you believe EXACTLY what they believe!!!!!

26 minutes ago, RexB said:

I must have missed something. What do you mean? 

It’s a running gag/indirect statement that certain statements/arguments will cause a particular topic thread to be locked or shut down. With the recent flurry of political talk, in a non-political forum, which the moderators have stressed to keep down… well, it may lead to this topic being locked.

So some of the forum denizens will bring up pizza. 😁

55 minutes ago, big-n-tall said:

It’s a running gag/indirect statement that certain statements/arguments will cause a particular topic thread to be locked or shut down. With the recent flurry of political talk, in a non-political forum, which the moderators have stressed to keep down… well, it may lead to this topic being locked.

So some of the forum denizens will bring up pizza. 😁

OK. I sort of thought that might be it. Thanks for the confirmation.

12 hours ago, Todd Jenkins said:

No slight against you but If you say so... I really don't care. :)

Whether who's right or who's wrong, the owners and moderators of this forum provide a free service and simply ask us to abide by relatively simple rules.

So what if someone says something political you don't like. You don't probably know them... they probably don't know you. You (or anyone) feeling the need to respond helps to keep the vitriol going when these type of discussions come up. There are people on here who say things that truly boggle the mind, but i don't need to respond or correct them every time I disagree. I just revel in the fact I'll never meet them personally or block them (if it's too incessant). :D

Honestly, if I thought any political debate on any forum would truly influence someone's opinion, I'd welcome back the "Political Forum" here. LOL!

So in the immortal words of whatever the hell her name is... "Let it go!!!" Now back to the subject of sex please.