To those who are attracted to Thugs: An offshoot of the San Quentin thread

FreshFluff
This topic is 1052 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

5 hours ago, FreshFluff said:

For those sho like thugs and prefer more violent criminal over less, how’s this guy? Does the Robin Hood-esque motive make him more or less attractive? I’m not trying to mock; I’m genuinely curious.

spacer.png

I can't see the relationship between the two.

8 hours ago, Lucky said:

I can't see the relationship between the two.

@Studchaser suggested that he prefers tough men and that a guy who committed identity theft doesn’t cut it. I was wondering whether this bank robber counts as tough and whether his partially altruistic motive matters. I started a new thread to avoid hijacking that discussion.

14 hours ago, FreshFluff said:

For those sho like thugs and prefer more violent criminal over less, how’s this guy? Does the Robin Hood-esque motive make him more or less attractive? I’m not trying to mock; I’m genuinely curious.

spacer.png

Too bad he's not around today to pillage AmEX/Visa/MasterCard on my behalf.  😄

On a side note, kinda cute face.

Pretty Boy Floyd got his nickname not because he was especially physically attractive but because he was a snappy dresser. Some of the things he did while committing his crimes were apparently intended to make him popular with the general public as a kind of Robin Hood figure, although he didn't rob the rich to help the poor but only to help himself. He also was a killer, though most of those he killed were fellow criminals or law enforcement figures. For some gay men, I think the "thug" image is attractive because they connect it with sexual domination by a physically strong male figure, and the motivation for his crimes don't have much effect on whether they find him sexually attractive.

1 hour ago, Charlie said:

Pretty Boy Floyd got his nickname not because he was especially physically attractive but because he was a snappy dresser. Some of the things he did while committing his crimes were apparently intended to make him popular with the general public as a kind of Robin Hood figure, although he didn't rob the rich to help the poor but only to help himself. He also was a killer, though most of those he killed were fellow criminals or law enforcement figures. For some gay men, I think the "thug" image is attractive because they connect it with sexual domination by a physically strong male figure, and the motivation for his crimes don't have much effect on whether they find him sexually attractive.

I hadn’t known about his story. But as killers go, aren’t the ones who kill their peers (like hit men) considered more elite? 

He looks pretty hot to me, but as you say, the smart suit helps. 

2 hours ago, FreshFluff said:

@Studchaser suggested that he prefers tough men and that a guy who committed identity theft doesn’t cut it. I was wondering whether this bank robber counts as tough and whether his partially altruistic motive matters. I started a new thread to avoid hijacking that discussion.

At one point, early on, @studchaser mentioned hanging around US military Forts, perhaps basic training guys,  Pretty young,  they could still   beat the shit out of him.

Believe me, I was in basic training in New Jersey many years ago, he represents himself and a very few other people