411 on Santosxxl in NYC

CheckCar

On 5/24/2021 at 3:56 PM, BaronArtz said:

He looks very familiar ... a name change?

His name was Kevin something and is a regular name-changer.  I hired him once and he's physically beautiful and his dick is gigantic.  But he wasn't fun company, had trouble getting hard, and wasn't interested in helping me get off.  He didn't try to hide that he kept checking his phone and before the hour was up he was already getting dressed and rushing out.

Not recommended.

39 minutes ago, Hung_Cody said:

His name was Kevin something and is a regular name-changer.  I hired him once and he's physically beautiful and his dick is gigantic.  But he wasn't fun company, had trouble getting hard, and wasn't interested in helping me get off.  He didn't try to hide that he kept checking his phone and before the hour was up he was already getting dressed and rushing out.

Not recommended.

Thank you for the heads-up!  Appreciate it.

3 hours ago, Hung_Cody said:

Not recommended.

Apologies i got confused by this thread.

Who are you referring to who was possibly "Kevin"? https://rent.men/Santosxxl or https://rent.men/Monsterbeastgod

5 hours ago, Hung_Cody said:

Not recommended.

How gigantic are we talking?  Very girthy or long? He sent me a face pic and he looks older than he claims in my opinion, he appears to have some work done to his face, like fillers which could explain why he looks older. 

On 5/26/2021 at 9:00 AM, Hung_Cody said:

Not recommended.

Wow!!! if he couldn't get into a session with @Hung_Codywho is a hunky, personable, nice guy, then definitely think this Santos guy would be a hard pass!!!!   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, Longchamp said:

Can't explain away anyone else's experience ... but mine was great (Jan. 2023).  Three hours plus.  Attentive (even checked that I got home safe).  Accurate photos. Accurate description.  Fun.  Will definitely repeat.

do you have a current working RM profile link for him?.......

• 2 months later...