Welcome Back! Conversion Complete, Rebuild Underway

RadioRob
This topic is 1036 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The Message Forum is now running on Invision Community.  All of our posts, topics, and private messages have been moved into the new forum.  However you may see some errors and messages about posts missing as the system works to rebuild and reindex the full database.  

As I mentioned prior to the conversion, it will take approximately 24 hours for the full process to complete.  During this time, posts that are not working will magically start coming up.  There is no need to file a report.  Please feel free to start a new post in the mean time as existing posts work to rebuild.  (They will be back soon!)

4 minutes ago, BabyBoomer said:

Why didn't I have to log-in?

~Boomer~

Where possible, I tried to have IPB use the same cookie data used by Xenforo.  This means in many cases, your browser matched the domain name itself and the cookie ID to authenticate you.  It may not have worked quite the same way for everyone depending on your OS/browser.  But at least you made it back!!  

Happy John Oliver GIF by Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

Guys, the first impression is WOW.

I participate in two other discussion forums using Invision, and none of them looks as contemporaneous and visually attractive as the new home page. If I am "reading in between lines" this is SO PROMISING. 

BRAVO!

Edited by latbear4blk

9 hours ago, RadioRob said:

Where possible, I tried to have IPB use the same cookie data used by Xenforo.  This means in many cases, your browser matched the domain name itself and the cookie ID to authenticate you.  It may not have worked quite the same way for everyone depending on your OS/browser.  But at least you made it back!!  

Happy John Oliver GIF by Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

Holy Cow, I have no idea what you mean by this but I love you for it.

This topic is 1036 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.