Bill and Melinda gates divorce after an affair he had with an employee...

marylander1940
This topic is 783 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 8 months later...
13 hours ago, Powlash said:

My husband and I are planning a divorce. He wants to take away my children and all my property. What to do?

позвонить в КГБ и сообщить о нем как о шпионе

(just taking full advantage of the new "relaxed" foreign language rules)

Fucking Russian bots…..grin

On 2/1/2022 at 3:18 PM, Powlash said:

My husband and I are planning a divorce. He wants to take away my children and all my property. What to do?

Calm down. Your husband has no right to take your children and property from you. He probably is not familiar with the law and is just trying to get you emotional. If the spouses divorce by mutual consent, the acquired property is usually divided in half, and the children remain with their mother. If the children are at least twelve years old, they have the right to choose which parent they want to stay with. Jointly acquired property goes to the possession of both the mother and father. I advise you to contact a family lawyer. Legal assistance is the only proper solution in these situations.

Edited by gmarokmr

On 2/2/2022 at 5:11 AM, gmarokmr said:

Calm down. Your husband has no right to take your children and property from you. He probably is not familiar with the law and is just trying to get you emotional. If the spouses divorce by mutual consent, the acquired property is usually divided in half, and the children remain with their mother. If the children are at least twelve years old, they have the right to choose which parent they want to stay with. Jointly acquired property goes to the possession of both the mother and father. I advise you to contact a family lawyer. Legal assistance is the only proper solution in these situations.

I will NOT calm down. Those are MY Strawberry Shortcake micro-dolls, and he has no right to them!

On 2/1/2022 at 6:42 PM, nycman said:

позвонить в КГБ и сообщить о нем как о шпионе

(just taking full advantage of the new "relaxed" foreign language rules)

Fucking Russian bots…..grin

You think he’s a spy~? 😂🤣😂🤣😂 Who actually has the KGB phone number~?

1 hour ago, FreshFluff said:

I will NOT calm down. Those are MY Strawberry Shortcake micro-dolls, and he has no right to them!

Good God FFluff… he’s not taking the pets too is he~? It’s time to amber alert children~ Quick… you can all find safety in Puerto Vallarta at Beef Dip~ There’s a few days left~ image.jpeg.0c19bc895390a39da099591d984171ad.jpeg
Wear them around your neck like Mardi Gras beads… you’ll blend in perfectly and know one will ever know~ 

if he finds you there… just sell them off on the beach to strangers~ A tough decision but, they can take the caravan back and you can meet them in Baja~ 

Edited by Tygerscent

On 5/4/2021 at 6:26 AM, marylander1940 said:

To trouble shoot broken Amazon marriages, contact Amazon support services in India~ 

Just like the Kindle, you may qualify for a new wife or an upgrade. 

13 hours ago, Tygerscent said:

Good God FFluff… he’s not taking the pets too is he~? It’s time to amber alert children~ Quick… you can all find safety in Puerto Vallarta at Beef Dip~ There’s a few days left~ image.jpeg.0c19bc895390a39da099591d984171ad.jpeg
Wear them around your neck like Mardi Gras beads… you’ll blend in perfectly and know one will ever know~ 

if he finds you there… just sell them off on the beach to strangers~ A tough decision but, they can take the caravan back and you can meet them in Baja~ 

Thanks for the excellent advice, Tyger. Hubs caught me shaking my ass on St Ann’s wearing my doll necklace..I’m sitting at a folding table on the beach hawking them. After negotiating for an hour , I got $2.70 for the auburn and purple one, but I I’m keeping the  sombrero.

Edited by FreshFluff

1 hour ago, FreshFluff said:

Thanks for the excellent advice, Tyger. Hubs caught me shaking my ass on St Ann’s wearing my doll necklace..I’m sitting at a folding table on the beach hawking them. After negotiating for an hour , I got $2.70 for the auburn and purple one, but I I’m keeping the  sombrero.

Fantastic, FFluff~ That will not only buy you time but an extra frosty adult beverage at the Blue Chairs~! (We can meet there later for a secret rendezvous. With your superb negotiating powers, we can use what’s left over from the children to build a beach front resort hotel with your name on it: Strawberry FFluff’s Grecian Hotel Resort in Puerto Vallarta~ I’ve already found you an employee while here in PV~ He mixes drink and he can serve your brand name adult frosty know as “The Grecian Fformula”~ I’m training him how to make beds… He tucks in the corners perfectly. I found him at the IV hydration station @ Beef Dip~ ).

95DDFB0D-86EF-43F0-8548-3A49F0CB794D.jpeg

CFC180CC-2C05-4CD3-867C-5CF55CBA09BA.jpeg

5A61C4CB-834F-4CDF-859D-764D5D3F8D4C.jpeg

78C1D956-AB7D-4149-93EE-7AF9651F2C41.jpeg

3D61E478-5929-4C1F-B1BE-0326F4521B16.jpeg

Edited by Tygerscent