Lean Physique vs. Meth Physique

lonely_john
This topic is 1100 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Which specific parts of the body do you look at?

Cheeks, clavicles, eyes (also expression), under eyes, chin, nape. Very thin triceps and legs are also archetypal

In some cases, there could be an important loss of muscle mass and fat in the back area making the vertebrae bones also "visible".

Edited by lonely_john

Attempting to determine someone's use of meth based upon stereotypical physical characteristics is as useless as was doing the same to determine someone's HIV status back in the 90's and 2000's.

A former friend is a meth addict. He does not have any wasting, has good teeth, and is a very muscular man. He was also arrested for trespassing and prowling on a neighbor's property when Ambien caused him to sleepwalk and look into and try the doors of a neighbor's home and the meth made him get belligerent to a San Diego police officer. Two other former friends had round faces, were somewhat overweight, and were regular meth users.

Behavioral characteristics are a better barometer of usage than physical appearance.

width=561pxhttps://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/images/2011/teen-transformation-zachary-hall_d.jpg[/img]

Can You Tell The Difference?

I'm not talking about erratic interaction or behavior, or if the profile states PNP.

I look at specific parts of the body that show physical waste and most times I nail it.

I would like to hear what others look at in providers' physique to avoid bad experiences.

Some men are naturally quite skinny (me, for example): skinny with stringy muscles. For a certain body type, this picture shows being physically fit.