411 on Pedrosilvabr in NYC

dutchal

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have met with Pedro several times and my last meetup with him was 1 month ago.  He looks just like his picks, is a great guy and and I have played with him for several multi-hours. Just be respectful and upfront about what you are looking for and you will have a great time.

Edited by MaxMuscle9x6

28 minutes ago, MaxMuscle9x6 said:

I have met with Pedro several times and my last meetup with him was 1 month ago.  He looks just like his picks, is a great guy and and I have played with him for several multiple hours. Just be respectful and upfront about what ou are looking for and you will have a great time.

What's his fee, if you don't mind us asking...?

Questions about fees and bottom/top, etc. should be directed to the provider....potential clients can rest assured that @MaxMuscle9x6 is among the most trustworthy posters here at the forum and his endorsement of Pedro is honest......I know that we all appreciate the exchange of information within the forum between clients, but provider/client interaction and rates may vary at actual meetings and direct provider communication can prevent disappointment.....as suggested, always be honest, respectful, professional, and to-the-point.....

• 4 months later...
34 minutes ago, Kevin Slate said:

After confirming an appointment for a massage 2 days prior and reconfirming day of, I drove over an hour and he canceled while I was waiting outside with a text saying he wasn't feeling well -- and then I noticed he was available that evening on rentmen, and the next morning. 

It was the five-hour bug.

Kevin Slate(r)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...