Even Old Goats Know How To Be Graceful

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 1191 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried to use the message form, but I received the message that I have been banned. I understand the terms and rules of the message center. The only controversial topic I discussed was about "old guys". I understand what I said might be agist but then again, I did not attack anyone directly and regret that I said those words on one of the forums. I am very new to this forum so I was unaware how others would perceive my views. I am asking for a one time appeal so I can have access to my account again.

Thank you.

@Anthony Recently an "Old Man" won the super bowl. He now has the right to wear his 7th Super bowl ring and is considered by many the GOAT. Similarly this message forum has some of the most amazing old goats you'd never have a chance to meet otherwise.

Your previous posts offended several old goats. You being allowed one chance to fix this; be vary careful of what you say because you won't get another one.j

(Off topic posts will be removed)

Reading the title of this thread I decided to come in and make an off-topic remark about GOAT meaning greatest of all time, only to discover that was what the thread was about (saves my comment from being off-topic and removed). Nathan Lyon, a spin bowler who has taken over 300 wickets in test cricket (but who is not as old as a certain former Patriots quarterback, who looks far younger than his alleged age), is an Australian cricketer who wears that title. A former Australian rugby player (and Wallabies captain) rejoiced in the nickname 'Nobody' because, it was reasoned, nobody is perfect. OK, back on topic.