Dubai rent men

Gymowner
This topic is 1010 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Buyer Beware !!!

I have spent no less than 300 days in Dubai/Abu Dhabi/Manama/Doha/Muscat and Riyadh in the past 5 years or so. (but have not been there for more than a year now). The place is full of flakes and guys with pie in the sky expectations. I would bet that at least half of these ads are fakes and a few of the others might be real and actually in the area. They often quote sky high rates but will wind up settling for less than half when you tell them you are not interested. Every once in a while, one of them scores a rich local but those are rare. A lot of Saudi's and Kuwaiti's go to Dubai looking for sex as the penalty for being caught in their home country can be severe. When you get off the plane you will see one of the largest Duty Free Liquor stores in the world for the same reason. If you go there and do decide to score one of the guys who is there waiting for his rich night in shining armor, just be sure you do not give them anything of value up front. Pay AFTER service and don't even think about gift cards. You might just have a fine time but you could score better in the US or UK. PS- If possible, have them come to your hotel, don't go to theirs. Just sayin............

no expert here, but I can tell by reading past forum posts and general internet reading that the whole hysterical "don't go there!!!...they arrest gays!!!" thing in Middle East countries is much more a concern for local citizens of the Islam faith.....that said, it's always a good idea anywhere to be polite, discreet, conservative, respectful, and knowledgeable of local customs and protocol......even in Dubai, I presume even a foreigner who exhibits extreme "mannerisms", public displays of affection with the same sex, etc. will get a very stern talking-to.....at the least.......

Not sure why you are saying that. Dubai is a very modern city and there is very little crime. Do you have it confused with another city or did you have a bad experience there?

This.

A lot of people talk about Dubai without ever having stepped foot there. They read something or a friend of a friend told a story and suddenly it's fear of public stonings and how archaic it all is.

I've been to Dubai many times, as well as Abu Dhabi and I've never had fear in either place. I enjoyed myself immensely. The cultural is fascinating. Superb blends of old and new architecture. Incredible food. Extremely friendly people.

Edited by Benjamin_Nicholas

What is it that folks often say here? YMMV?

I've travelled extensively around the Middle East - Egypt, Iran, Afghanistan, etc. (showing my age here; my trip to Afghanistan wasn't with the military). So I kinda know local mindsets, laws, and such.

Several years ago, a friend of mine was living and working in Dubai. I was planning a trip to the far east. It was almost exactly halfway around the world from where I live on the east coast, so I had the choice of heading west - across the US and then Pacific - or east - across the Atlantic, Europe, and the middle east. So I explored the possibility of flying Emirates and visiting my friend there. Not quite. As it happens, I have an Israeli visitor's stamp on my passport. I discovered (thankfully, before I booked flights) that because of that stamp, they would not have let me out of the airport in Dubai, and might, in fact, have sent me home, rather than onwards towards my destination. This was half a dozen years ago, and policies have probably changed with recent efforts at detente. But given internet surveillance and such, I would be very concerned about running afoul of some over-zealous local police while trying to set up a hire there. Caveat emptor.

Now, flying there with "company", or flying someone like Benjamin Nicholas there to join me (be still my heart) would be an entirely different, and much safer way to go. I wouldn't see anything the least bit dangerous about that ... presuming that we didn't do anything in public that might scare the local horses. (camels?)

I’ll pass. Far more beautiful places to visit than a searing coastal desert filled with architecture that looks like something out of a 1950‘s comic book. Just sayin’

I can imagine YOU, in your tight skinny jeans standing in front of those buildings... Such a Hot juxtaposition. :eek:

I think prudence like anything is a key factor. If you see someone that has been spoken about on here like jack stacked for instance, tell him you are legit but want to meet in person in the hotel lobby to discuss everything. I'm sure if legit, he feels the same way. Most of the "pros" get a good vibe or not on how you present your intentions.

Now if an over zealous sting... well then I have no answer for that. Highly doubt it happening with them using someone that is discussed on here pictures but one never knows. I wouldnt want to have to defend nor have representation in a foreign country. As always... proceed using the big head over using the little one!

I think prudence like anything is a key factor. If you see someone that has been spoken about on here like jack stacked for instance, tell him you are legit but want to meet in person in the hotel lobby to discuss everything. I'm sure if legit, he feels the same way. Most of the "pros" get a good vibe or not on how you present your intentions.

Now if an over zealous sting... well then I have no answer for that. Highly doubt it happening with them using someone that is discussed on here pictures but one never knows. I wouldnt want to have to defend nor have representation in a foreign country. As always... proceed using the big head over using the little one!

Good Advice Gymowner

I would add that Dubai is mostly all about tourism which is the backbone of their economy. What goes on in public can become an issue, so just be cool about your behavior in public. They could care less about what anyone does behind closed doors except drugs. Under no circumstances should you take or participate in Drugs in the middle east. Just go with the more conservative flow and enjoy the good parts of experience.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/8/2021 at 1:07 PM, PDR said:

I messaged him and he responded right away! He said if travel gets better he will be in ?? ?

He didn't reply my Whatsapp or Telegram.

So I paid to subscribe his Onlyfans channel. 

I don't recommend his Onlyfans because he rarely updates his own contents. 

There is only ONE new post in recent two weeks. (Another post is actually a copy&paste from his previous one)

The rest of the posts are promotions for other people.

Our communication on Onlyfans is bad either. It took me a week to receive a reply.

And he emphasized that he does not fuck men. 🤔