No Shows

Mattm
This topic is 1121 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW.. mind numbing (to me) that people would go through the effort to set up and appt and not show. To a total stranger mind you. I dont get it.

I mean if you got burnt by someone and wanted to get back at them (not justifying it, just saying it would be a "reason")

I agree common courtesy is pretty much GONE from our society. Sad

I’ve had 4 no shows this week. Just tell me you can’t come. I spend time setting up the space, I light all my candles, I set the room with clean linen, I make hot towels....all a waste. Most of the time I also pass on other potential clients because I’m booked. It’s infuriating.

Danm 4 ? wow . No words ? ?. Did they hit u up after explaining why

I’ve had 4 no shows this week. Just tell me you can’t come. I spend time setting up the space, I light all my candles, I set the room with clean linen, I make hot towels....all a waste. Most of the time I also pass on other potential clients because I’m booked. It’s infuriating.

Oh, @Mattm - you sound like a wonderful masseur. The atmosphere you describe sounds so inviting. That is terrible. We know things happen and plans change but at least they could let you know.

Thats just RUDE!!! I totally agree with you.

Works on the other side too. I Have had masseurs stand me up or even give fake address (yes)

One texted me 5 mins before the appt and said "oh btw i switched hotels" and the new hotel was not close so no way I could have made it

I would never!

I've always wondered if there was a site or group where providers trade notes on problem customers

Whooooo boy!!!!

I could only imagine the topics!!!!

1.) No Shows

2.) Cheapskates

3.) Hygiene Issues

4.) Dirty Homes (for Outcalls)

5.) desperate and pushy for sex acts

6.) Creepy personalities

and the list goes on!!!

Whooooo boy!!!!

I could only imagine the topics!!!!

1.) No Shows

2.) Cheapskates

3.) Hygiene Issues

4.) Dirty Homes (for Outcalls)

5.) desperate and pushy for sex acts

6.) Creepy personalities

and the list goes on!!!

This would be amazing! Haha I’d have so many to share/report

I have had so many outcalls bookings where the client isn’t even there. It’s ether competition or someone likes to fuck with people. If a client wants a Outcall and I never met them before I have them call me a Uber.

My favorite provider avoids a certain city because he‘s had multiple no-shows during prior visits. He concluded that either a jealous competitor or a disgruntled former client was orchestrating the no-shows through multiple numbers.

That is terrible. What a waste of time, effort and money indeed. If I really can't make it, which is rare, I offer to reschedule and/or pay 1/2 of the fee via Venmo. And I don't wait until the last minute either.

That is terrible. What a waste of time, effort and money indeed. If I really can't make it, which is rare, I offer to reschedule and/or pay 1/2 of the fee via Venmo. And I don't wait until the last minute either.

One of my regulars told me recently that someone booked a four-handed massage with him and another masseur and then was a no-show, thus wasting the time of two masseurs. Fortunately one of the guys was hosting at his place so at least they were not out the money for a studio rental. So rude.

I keep track of NO SHOWS and when they contact me again to book... I call them out... many don't answer back and a few write back saying they understand...

Does anyone remember a site BLACKLIST... where you can post about clients for stuff like this n more etc..

Edited by ArmyHands

Yesterday another masseur I know had a no show. New client, made appointment in advance and then doesn’t show up without calling or sending a text to cancel. This is three instances I have learned about in the last couple of weeks. Not sure if this is the norm or if there has been a recent increase, but either way is really disrespectful of the masseur (as it would be of anyone).

I wonder if the increase in no-shows has anything to do with Covid. People who want a massage but then get scared of by the potential risk? Just a thought.

That may well be the case. But if someone feels that way after booking an appointment then at least have the courtesy to let the masseur know. Simply bailing on the appointment without notice is just wrong.