No Shows

Mattm
This topic is 1151 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the masseur and the client and you are not going to make it please text or call. I had one time that called me the next day to apologize fir not showing up because he was taken to the hospital in an ambulance for a seizure and he did not get out till the next morning. We scheduled for another time and he show up and apologize for what happened. He was a regular I use for a few years.

One of my regulars told me recently that someone booked a four-handed massage with him and another masseur and then was a no-show, thus wasting the time of two masseurs. Fortunately one of the guys was hosting at his place so at least they were not out the money for a studio rental. So rude.

Too me that is incomprehensible.. My brain can't figure out why one would go through the efforts to book and not show up... Mind blowing that people do this AND have no issue or guilt etc about doing it

I wish we could share the numbers. I’ve had so many last week. All scheduled in advanced, confirmed the day of, and then never showed. Two of them booked a facial, massage, and a scrub, taking 2 hours of my schedule

There used to be a site where people like us would post there phone numbers etc... it was something in the name "BLACKLISTED"

I wish we could share the numbers. I’ve had so many last week. All scheduled in advanced, confirmed the day of, and then never showed. Two of them booked a facial, massage, and a scrub, taking 2 hours of my schedule

It’s a shame that we all have to have that “Do not book list”?

• 1 month later...

My favorite provider avoids a certain city because he‘s had multiple no-shows during prior visits. He concluded that either a jealous competitor or a disgruntled former client was orchestrating the no-shows through multiple numbers.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that city was Los Angeles. This city is full of flakey people, so the clients would be flakey too.

I can't imagine not communicating if something happened and I wasn't going to make the time. It literally only takes a few seconds to text or call. And if someone is doing it to mess with massage providers, they really need more going on in their lives! I'm a firm believer in treating people with respect - you get what you give for sure!

• 2 weeks later...

Too me that is incomprehensible.. My brain can't figure out why one would go through the efforts to book and not show up... Mind blowing that people do this AND have no issue or guilt etc about doing it

I think a lot (not all) of these instances are by first timers that are trying to get a feel for what a provider offers and then get cold feet. I think there are also a large number of straight/Bi curious guys who want to try massage and get intrigued with the idea of it, learn about what a provider offers, agree to schedule with no intent of even showing, and ghost them. I obviously agree that they should text to cancel.

I think a lot (not all) of these instances are by first timers that are trying to get a feel for what a provider offers and then get cold feet. I think there are also a large number of straight/Bi curious guys who want to try massage and get intrigued with the idea of it, learn about what a provider offers, agree to schedule with no intent of even showing, and ghost them. I obviously agree that they should text to cancel.

Interesting thought on this

Same works for masseurs though. I have had several who were no shows or cancel literally 5 mins before

ATL has a horrible reputation from MANY masseurs (out of town guys) that say ATL guys flake most of the time. Not sure what's up with ATL and its bad rep.. But that is why some great guys have told me they wont come here again

Catching up on this thread...

To me its just incompressible to do that to someone who depends on this for income. Mind boggling!!!!!!!

As mentioned it happens (albeit way less often) from the masseur end. Doesn't matter, its still horrible and a waste of everyones time