Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

6 hours ago, Brak said:

What?! this shit never happens at the NY parties.

I think you have to pay more attention lol. 

This past Friday, at the New York nude party, 6’4” Ryan Chambers turned his ballcap backwards, fell to his knees and sucked a load out of Patrick that he took on his face right at the bar. He didn’t immediately remove the cum and wore it like a badge of honor for a few minutes. He gave such an incredible performance that 7 of us went back to the hotel so he could repeat his performance 6 more times. 

The guy is a true professional. 

8 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

This past Friday, at the New York nude party, 6’4” Ryan Chambers turned his ballcap backwards, fell to his knees and sucked a load out of Patrick that he took on his face right at the bar. He didn’t immediately remove the cum and wore it like a badge of honor for a few minutes. He gave such an incredible performance that 7 of us went back to the hotel so he could repeat his performance 6 more times. 

😮 maybe I just leave the event too early! I've been to the nude party at least 10 times (last time in 2019)

44 minutes ago, CheckCar said:

So is Adonis NYC back at Evolve now? The website still has a message about Covid closings.

Yes, it’s back at Evolve since June. Every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. They were asking for proof of vaccination to get in but don’t know if they still are.

9 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

This past Friday, at the New York nude party, 6’4” Ryan Chambers turned his ballcap backwards, fell to his knees and sucked a load out of Patrick that he took on his face right at the bar. He didn’t immediately remove the cum and wore it like a badge of honor for a few minutes.

And you didn't let me know this was going on?

I attended Adonis at Evolve the first time this past Wednesday.  Dancer Jimmy told me about the nude parties, introduced me to Tim, and now I'm on the email list. 

I don't want to embarrass myself at the event.  Could some of you gentlemen please message and tell me what to expect?  I know about the cover charge.  Should I bring tip money?  Singles or twenties?  

Pardon my naivete, and thank you for the information.

10 minutes ago, bbbb35 said:

I attended Adonis at Evolve the first time this past Wednesday.  Dancer Jimmy told me about the nude parties, introduced me to Tim, and now I'm on the email list. 

I don't want to embarrass myself at the event.  Could some of you gentlemen please message and tell me what to expect?  I know about the cover charge.  Should I bring tip money?  Singles or twenties?  

Pardon my naivete, and thank you for the information.

Bring whatever money you’re willing to spend. You can do dances with naked men for $20 per song in a semi private area. If you want to do more, you can get a private room. The boys are all chatty and touchy and appreciate tips.  I’ll guide you through the next one if you’d like. 

19 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

Bring whatever money you’re willing to spend. You can do dances with naked men for $20 per song in a semi private area. If you want to do more, you can get a private room. The boys are all chatty and touchy and appreciate tips.  I’ll guide you through the next one if you’d like. 

Thank you, Obi-wan!

2 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

If you do not mind… I will be there at the end of the month and would like to introduce my

1 hour ago, Prime38 said:

Can’t to come back at the end of the month for the NY party!!

I will be there at the end of the month too

44 minutes ago, Boy4 said:

If you do not mind… I will be there at the end of the month and would like to introduce my

I will be there at the end of the month too

I would love to say hi to everyone on this forum who's going at the end of the month too :) 

On 7/2/2021 at 7:26 AM, Coolwave35 said:

Hey Coolwave 

long time no speak.   Did you happen to video that?? image.png.77e8d155ac3b476ea2711eba565203c7.pngT

image.png

image.png

36 minutes ago, LongIslandGuy said:

Hey Coolwave 

long time no speak.   Did you happen to video that?? image.png.77e8d155ac3b476ea2711eba565203c7.pngT

image.png

image.png

Lol!  What’s up man I hope you’re well!  I videoed some stuff that happened in the hotel afterwards yeah, but the guys specifically asked me not to share those.  I’m sorry, but they’ve gotta stay in the personal collection. In two weeks though, I’m having 12 guys over to my house for a ridiculous weekend, with a videographer, and they have all given the green light for filming and sharing so I’ll have tons of new content to share. 

Edited by Coolwave35

35 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

Lol!  What’s up man I hope you’re well!  I videoed some stuff that happened in the hotel afterwards yeah, but the guys specifically asked me not to share those.  I’m sorry, but they’ve gotta stay in the personal collection. In two weeks though, I’m having 12 guys over to my house for a ridiculous weekend, with a videographer, and they have all given the green light for filming and sharing so I’ll have tons of new content to share. 

OMG, I can't wait for that video!!!