Uncommon or Least Utilized Erogenous Zones

MysticMenace
This topic is 1206 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Aside from the head, taint, and hole, I also get turned on when someone loves on my nipples, neck, ears, inner thighs and the slots in between my toes.

Knowing that every individual is different, I wonder if there are other uncommon love spots that really get you going. What else am I missing out on?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, the armpits. I have got to try that out. Follow-up:

• What if one is really ticklish with the armpits? Can someone really get turned on by that or is that the main reason for getting turned on?
  • I assume majority of guys use deodorant, so how does that work? Is the smell or taste of the deodorant indiscernible, or does one care or just ignore it?

Is the smell or taste of the deodorant indiscernible, or does one care or just ignore it?

Like most things in life, it’s a matter of reciprocity.

The deodorant taste (somewhat metallic) is discernible. I don’t care because licking the armpits turns my boyfriend on so. Similarly he doesn’t care about the taste of my cum because he knows it’s an intense pleasure for me that he swallows my load.

100% nipples for me but love my pits licked and eaten out. I tend to not wear deodorant when I know I may hook up with someone and have been told I have a nice natural musk. I also love having the spot between my lower ribs and abs licked. I think it's called the milk line or mammary ridges. I never knew about them until this one hustler licked down from my nipple to my abs and I shuddered in ecstasy and about shot my load.

Oh, the armpits. I have got to try that out. Follow-up:

• What if one is really ticklish with the armpits? Can someone really get turned on by that or is that the main reason for getting turned on?
  • I assume majority of guys use deodorant, so how does that work? Is the smell or taste of the deodorant indiscernible, or does one care or just ignore it?

Thank God few men are that ticklish in the armpits. I cannot ignore deodorants or anti-perspirants, and make that quite clear. Most people don't have a problem avoiding deodorants/anti-perspirants. I may be in a small minority, but I actually like the taste of a man. I tell me men "I'll be happy to shower before we meet if you like, but please don't shower before we meet (unless you just had a major work-out at the gym). " In September, I spent 9 days with a man I met on Seeking Arrangements for a mostly hiking trip. After our hikes, I would take a shower, and he'd wait for me on the bed, and I got to taste him all over. Then we'd both shower.

Edited by Unicorn

Thank God few men are that ticklish in the armpits. I cannot ignore deodorants or anti-perspirants, and make that quite clear. Most people don't have a problem avoiding deodorants/anti-perspirants. I may be in a small minority, but I actually like the taste of a man. I tell me men "I'll be happy to shower before we meet if you like, but please don't shower before we meet (unless you just had a major work-out at the gym). " In September, I spent 9 days with a man I met on Seeking Arrangements for a mostly hiking trip. After our hikes, I would take a shower, and he'd wait for me on the bed, and I got to taste him all over. Then we'd both shower.

Just like he says. I am a big licker, and deodorant and perfumes have a foul taste. Edited by liubit

According to Wikipedia:

Axillary steroids are produced by the testes, ovaries, apocrine glands, and adrenal glands.[44] These chemicals are not biologically active until puberty when sex steroids influence their activity.[45] The change in activity during puberty suggest that humans may communicate through odors.[44] Several axillary steroids have been described as potential human pheromones: androstadienol, androstadienone, androstenol, androstenone, and androsterone

• Androstenone is postulated to be secreted only by males as an attractant for women, and thought to be a positive effector for their mood. It seems to have different effects on women, depending on where a female is in her menstrual cycle, with the highest sensitivity to it during ovulation.[45] In 1983, study participants exposed to androstenone were shown to undergo changes in skin conductance.[51] Androstenone has been found to be perceived as more pleasant to women during their time of ovulation.[43]
  • Androstadienone seems to affect the limbic system and causes a positive reaction in women, improving mood.[44] Responses to androstadienone depend on the individual and the environment they are in.[52] Androstadienone negatively influences[how?] the perception of pain in women.[52] Women tend to react positively after androstadienone presentation, while men react more negatively. In an experiment by Hummer and McClintock, androstadienone or a control odor was put on the upper lips of fifty males and females and they were tested for four effects of the pheromone: 1) automatic attention towards positive and negative facial expressions, 2) the strength of cognitive and emotional information as distractors in a simple reaction time task, 3) relative attention to social and nonsocial stimuli (i.e. neutral faces), and 4) mood and attentiveness in the absence of social interaction. Those treated with androstadienone drew more attention to towards emotional facial expressions and emotional words but no increased attention to neutral faces. These data suggest that androstadienone may increase attention to emotional information causing the individual to feel more focused. It is thought that androstadienone modulates on how the mind attends and processes information

And, I'm always ovulating! :D

(For clarification, the apocrine glands are in the armpits and groin)

Just like he says. ?? I am a big licker, and deodorant and perfumes have a foul taste.

True, true. I often have to ask the recipient of my tongue to kindly wash the area ahead of time. If he forgets, the aluminum taste is unmistakable - so I offer to get a soapy cloth and do the honors. Invariably, once they’ve encountered my extraordinary skills, it’s rarely a problem for future hookups. And speaking of armpits, ever try armpit fucking? It’s not for everyone, but breaks the monotony. Especially with lube.

armpit fucking? It’s not for everyone, but breaks the monotony. Especially with lube.

what now? does one just keep their arms closed and the other person just rails whatever little space is between the arm and the body? does that apply to other things - like closed elbows or knees? sounds exciting.