Uncommon or Least Utilized Erogenous Zones

MysticMenace
This topic is 1215 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Another very sensitive erogenous zone for me is the underside of the pec. For me, it’s even more sensitive than my nipples. A female friend told me that many women know about this spot. She said that she enjoys teaching male partners that they have tits too, and that men can enjoy pleasure all over the male breast, not just the nipple.

I love lying back with my thighs spread and arms raised, ready to receive pleasure on the inside of my arms from the back of the elbow, across the armpit and to the pec, and from the back of the knee, along the inner thigh to the groin. It’s one of the many reasons I love 4 handed massages! Love to get worked over this way, getting close to my genitals and anus but avoiding them at first until I’m frantic with lust and beg for anal and penile pleasure.

• 1 month later...

put your lips around my chin

A very good friend of mine turned me onto the Chin

did not think I'd be turn on by someone loving on my chin...but it was actually hot. same with feet / toes...I was pleasantly surprised when the provider started licking the side of my feet then onto the big toe, then group of toes, sliding the tongue into each gap...it was actually pretty hot.