Any Other Muscle Addicts

BeefyDude

33 minutes ago, Gar1eth said:

As the young lady stated, in Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, "No three or more in a bed. This ain't the circus!!"

🎪 and you just won the internet 🏆 😂🙌🏽👏🏽

On 10/11/2023 at 9:33 AM, Vin_Marco said:

IMG_3042.thumb.jpeg.c32b7fce6c684c3ace43164a759f2257.jpegIMG_3046.thumb.jpeg.69692b1fdc17fb90e27e984aca7d0149.jpeg

These were taken this morning 10/11/23... I'm exactly one week from my target 🎯 date. I've never felt better in my life! This has been a nice long 90 day prep so I was able to cruise into condition rather than crash into it,not having to rush things and not having to resort to extreme measures 🙌🏽🙏🏽

I had the pleasure of seeing Danny  the other day. While the pictures are good, he looks even more phenomenal  in person. 

19 minutes ago, BobPS said:

I had the pleasure of seeing Danny  the other day. While the pictures are good, he looks even more phenomenal  in person. 

🥹🙏🏽 Thank youuuu @BobPS

IMG_3193.thumb.jpeg.d088d2025eda8678154df49bd2cb68f6.jpeg

Only 3 days shy of target 🎯 date. This was taken this morning 😎10/14/23

I've  never been the biggest guy in the gym nor have I ever wanted to be. Because I never played the size game Ive managed to not let "bodybuilding" kill me. I've lost too many friends to playing the size game 😢 . I've created a look and feel for myself that suits me. I feel I'm plenty big and my size and conditioning keeps me exceptionally functional. I don't compete in bodybuilding but I've treated every professional photoshoot no different from the chaps that step on stages,  right down to squeezing any excess water and fat at the tail end....  for years I told myself "next year" I'll compete... next year never came and I've not regretted it nor have I been inconvenienced by it. I do take great pleasure in telling people "no but thank you" when asked in the gym if I'm getting ready for a show. I probably don't compete largely because of principle but that's another story, needless to say, I've found alternate ways to monetize the art of sculpting the body 🙌🏽🙏🏽

IMG_3191.thumb.jpeg.c22262aff1c13dcd28ccf509e7de6a0f.jpeg
@BobPS

IMG_3190.jpeg

IMG_3194.jpeg

48 minutes ago, Vin_Marco said:

I've  never been the biggest guy in the gym nor have I ever wanted to be. Because I never played the size game Ive managed to not let "bodybuilding" kill me. I've lost too many friends to playing the size game 😢 . I've created a look and feel for myself that suits me. I feel I'm plenty big and my size and conditioning keeps me exceptionally functional. I don't compete in bodybuilding but I've treated every professional photoshoot no different from the chaps that step on stages,  right down to squeezing any excess water and fat at the tail end....  for years I told myself "next year" I'll compete... next year never came and I've not regretted it nor have I been inconvenienced by it. I do take great pleasure in telling people "no but thank you" when asked in the gym if I'm getting ready for a show. I probably don't compete largely because of principle but that's another story, needless to say, I've found alternate ways to monetize the art of sculpting the body 🙌🏽🙏🏽

@BobPS

IMG_3190.jpeg

IMG_3194.jpeg

Most competitors aren't in it for the money - there isn't any except for Olympians.   Last year, Mr. Olympia walked away with $400k.  For amateurs, it's an expensive hobby.  They make their livings just like anybody else does - they have jobs, businesses, etc.  IFBB pros make their livings from training, coaching, clothing lines, supplement lines, their spouses, their sponsors.  My coach, an IFBB pro, has a wife and two sons.  He is a credentialed paralegal and has additional income streams from coaching and training. 

1 hour ago, Vin_Marco said:

@BobPS

IMG_3190.jpeg

IMG_3194.jpeg

Dear man: we are all very, VERY lucky that you have chosen to monetize your physique in this way!

4 minutes ago, myophile said:

Dear man: we are all very, VERY lucky that you have chosen to monetize your physique in this way!

Thank you ☺️ I'm lucky to know some many wonderful people who appreciate the fruits of my daily doings, you included 🫂 

13 hours ago, Vin_Marco said:

@BobPS

IMG_3190.jpeg

IMG_3194.jpeg

You have been able to dedicate yourself to fitness and sensible training without excessive fascination with size.  Most of all, you have filled your life with a multitude of interests which are additional sources of satisfaction. Those other interests are the key to keeping your fitness regimen in perspective.  Body building is a fact in your life but it is not your entrire life.  Think is is often the case for others who focus on size that other diversions are not there or developed and as a result, the focus becomes size and size alone.  It is your ability to develop the physical and the intellectual interests which give your life balance.  Few are able to do so with such success in both areas.  

2 hours ago, purplekow said:

Body building is a fact in your life but it is not your entrire life.

Could not have said that better doc... thank you 🙏🏽  I've often said that my gym life and all things associated with it are the biggest small part of my life 😎 I appreciate you doc. 🫂 😘🙌🏽🙏🏽

IMG_3343.thumb.jpeg.05353217a0f5000e06f8dba76ee1a731.jpeg

Photo taken this morning 10/17/23 target 🎯day 🙌🏽 no photo shoot, no bodybuilding show, only my own circus 🎪 and just because 😎

1 minute ago, nycman said:

Now there’s a circus I wouldn’t mind being a monkey 🙊 in!

(I’m assuming the monkeys in this circus get all the bananas they want…grin)

Ooooh baby do they ever 😜😈🙊

Just in case, anybody ever wondered what I look like when I step out of an elevator 😜😂 I do have elevator stories lol but for real though 😜

This was just this morning on my way to do cardio here in Houston. Thank you Houston... next stop London 🙌🏽Facetune_18-10-2023-11-49-52.thumb.jpeg.030fff41e122aefc56dd0d3e1433fb0b.jpegIMG_3393.thumb.jpeg.d9fab77d666dc9730bcace4c8bbaf8c3.jpeg