CALLMELUCKYLUCAS in LA

labro85
This topic is 1031 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m neither here nor there on the tattoo question, but could never see myself submitting to someone who thought that “dominate” was an adjective. 

If I could suggest anything to the product managers at rent men it would be to build in a grammar checker for that word specifically, since it’s perhaps the most misused term on the site (next to, possibly, “straight” and “discrete”). 

Edited by FunInTheSun
Improve a word

2 hours ago, FunInTheSun said:

I’m neither here nor there on the tattoo question, but could never see myself submitting to someone who thought that “dominate” was an adjective. 

If I could suggest anything to the product managers at rent men it would be to build in a grammar checker for that word specifically, since it’s perhaps the most misused term on the site (next to, possibly, “straight” and “discrete”). 

Maybe you can call Rentmen directly & “conversate” with them. 

god_amongst_men
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

If the☝️first 2 lines of his ad don't turn you off, I recall there's another thread (under a different name) where it was stated that his rate was $600/hr and the 9" an exaggeration.

Edited by lonely_john

1 minute ago, lonely_john said:

god_amongst_men
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

If the☝️first 2 lines of his ad don't turn you off, I recall there's another thread (under a different name) where his rate was stated as $600/hr.

We may need to conversate about that one too!

iVan

tumblr_6a2afd48f7db31e9dcb1b6698178d7d9_3704394b_400.webp

4 hours ago, Lazarus said:

Maybe you can call Rentmen directly & “conversate” with them. 

3 hours ago, Love2GetMassaged said:

I am not a fan of "conversate" but it is worth pointing out that it has been used for more than 200 years. According to an article on the Merriam-Webster Word History site, the first citation of the word dates back to 1811. 

13 hours ago, lonely_john said:

Reminder, rules saying: no personal info.

Hey @MikeBiDude I don't understand why I was given 10 warning points as I did not provide anything of the below as specific numbers names or personal identifiable information. If any of the other administrator could please provide a link of what is the procedure to contest undue warnings and fines under the new administration, it would be much appreciated as this will be useful for other forum members.

Personal Information: means information identifiable to any person, a person’s name, specific business name, addresses, telephone numbers, social security numbers, driver license numbers, other identifying numbers, and any financial identifiers.

2 hours ago, lonely_john said:

Hey @MikeBiDude I don't understand why I was given 10 warning points as I did not provide anything of the below as specific numbers names or personal identifiable information. If any of the other administrator could please provide a link of what is the procedure to contest undue warnings and fines under the new administration, it would be much appreciated as this will be useful for other forum members.

Personal Information: means information identifiable to any person, a person’s name, specific business name, addresses, telephone numbers, social security numbers, driver license numbers, other identifying numbers, and any financial identifiers.

Good question.  I'm confused about the warning system.  I was given 10 points that apparently can never be removed, for straying off topic back in January.  After a certain number of points, is a person's profile cancelled? 

• 4 weeks later...