Reporter suspended for pulling c*ck out during Zoom call

BSR
This topic is 1068 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Its disgusting that in 2020, this type of attitude STILL exists. They should be fired, NOT suspended. Teachers are leaders and mentors, and we DONT need THAT sort of leadership.

Depending on how long they've been teaching, it could be difficult to get rid of them. Dont know what New Jersey schools offer in terms of due process protections, but it is probably extensive.

Depending on how long they've been teaching, it could be difficult to get rid of them. Dont know what New Jersey schools offer in terms of due process protections, but it is probably extensive.

In cases like this, tenure should be overridden. They have proven themselves unworthy to hold the post.

In cases like this, tenure should be overridden. They have proven themselves unworthy to hold the post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Peruvian lawyer caught having sex during virtual court hearing

A lawyer has gone viral in Peru after he stripped off and had sex while still on-camera during a live-streamed court case, according to reports.

Héctor Cipriano Paredes Robles had been taking part in a virtual hearing involving a feared local gang, Los Z de Chanchamayo, when he shocked the judge and other viewers Thursday with his X-rated display, according to Todo Noticias.

Robles completely stripped off, then started kissing an equally naked woman who soon straddled him, according to video that went viral on Twitter.

The outraged judge, John Chachua Torres, immediately called a halt to proceedings — ripping Robles for having “disrespected the dignity” of the court, Todo Noticias said.

“This lawyer has lacked the honor and dignity of the profession,” the judge said.

The Junín Bar Association later also stressed that it “strongly rejects” the “obscene acts” as it called for a swift investigation into his future in law.

Robles — who has yet to publicly address the sex scandal — was replaced in the case, and faces a probe by Peru’s Public Ministry as well as the bar association, according to The Sun.

His case is just the latest scandal over officials being either underdressed or getting carried away as live stream cameras record their shame.

In September, married Argentinian MP Juan Emilio Ameri resigned after cavorting with his girlfriend during a virtual session of congress — pulling down her top to kiss her newly enhanced breasts.

Peruvian lawyer caught having sex during virtual court hearing

A lawyer has gone viral in Peru after he stripped off and had sex while still on-camera during a live-streamed court case, according to reports.

Héctor Cipriano Paredes Robles had been taking part in a virtual hearing involving a feared local gang, Los Z de Chanchamayo, when he shocked the judge and other viewers Thursday with his X-rated display, according to Todo Noticias.

Robles completely stripped off, then started kissing an equally naked woman who soon straddled him, according to video that went viral on Twitter.

The outraged judge, John Chachua Torres, immediately called a halt to proceedings — ripping Robles for having “disrespected the dignity” of the court, Todo Noticias said.

“This lawyer has lacked the honor and dignity of the profession,” the judge said.

The Junín Bar Association later also stressed that it “strongly rejects” the “obscene acts” as it called for a swift investigation into his future in law.

Robles — who has yet to publicly address the sex scandal — was replaced in the case, and faces a probe by Peru’s Public Ministry as well as the bar association, according to The Sun.

His case is just the latest scandal over officials being either underdressed or getting carried away as live stream cameras record their shame.

In September, married Argentinian MP Juan Emilio Ameri resigned after cavorting with his girlfriend during a virtual session of congress — pulling down her top to kiss her newly enhanced breasts.

In my Zoom sessions, where I am alone with my dog, who doesn’t take much interest, the only thing I have seen are the backgrounds of my colleagues’ living rooms, kitchens or offices with the occasional child walking by in the background. Lol.

Jeffrey Toobin, reporter for the New Yorker, was suspended while the magazine investigates an incident where Toobin pulled his dick out while on a Zoom call between members (no pun intended!) of the New Yorker & a local radio station.

Toobin has apologized for his indiscretion, saying that he thought he was off camera.

Wow, and the guy who was wearing just his boxers (but suited from the waist up) was embarrassed *teehee*

I hope you're careful when you're on zoom...

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, FreshFluff said:

Agreed that he shouldnt be cancelled for life for this. I hope he learned not to do one Zoom call at a time, especially when one involves nudity. 

It was the opposite. He was doing two zoom calls at the same time, which is what got him in trouble. 

Even before his mishap, I always make sure I only do one Zoom call at any one time. No room for error that way and I stay focussed on the matter at hand (pun intended). Lol

36 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

It was the opposite. He was doing two zoom calls at the same time, which is what got him in trouble. 

Even before his mishap, I always make sure I only do one Zoom call at any one time. No room for error that way and I stay focussed on the matter at hand (pun intended). Lol

Typo. I meant that he should NOT do two Zoom calls at once. 

15 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

doing two Zoom calls at once?.....sorry to be dense, but can I assume the "second" Zoom call was entirely sexual in nature?....or was he on two "legit" calls and he forgot both were on a break (but open)?......or what?........ again, sorry to be dense!

As I recall it, he was on a Zoom meeting with a group of colleagues, maybe about 30 or so, and during the course of it he must have gotten bored and switched on a second zoom using a split screen. The second one was sexual in natural and he started to play with himself.

The colleagues all started to gasp and utter phrases like OMG, oh Jeffrey, turn off your computer etc. He then looked closely at the screen and saw what he had done, with a somewhat horrified look on his face.

I saw the episode on the NYTimes digital edition.

3 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

doing two Zoom calls at once?.....sorry to be dense, but can I assume the "second" Zoom call was entirely sexual in nature?....or was he on two "legit" calls and he forgot both were on a break (but open)?......or what?........ again, sorry to be dense!

Second call definitely wasn’t legit. People speculated that it was with a paid companion.

2 hours ago, FreshFluff said:

Second call definitely wasn’t legit. People speculated that it was with a paid companion.

Whether it was “legit” or not, he was foolish mixing his public and private lives in that fashion. What COVID has forced on many is bringing your public life into your home via your computer hookups.

Even simple things like how your home is furnished are now being broadcast to dozens of people you would never think of inviting to have over. 

Have you noticed that people who want to project the image of being scholarly or smart always are sitting in front of a bookcase with lots of books?