Reporter suspended for pulling c*ck out during Zoom call

BSR
This topic is 1069 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jeffrey Toobin, reporter for the New Yorker, was suspended while the magazine investigates an incident where Toobin pulled his dick out while on a Zoom call between members (no pun intended!) of the New Yorker & a local radio station.

Toobin has apologized for his indiscretion, saying that he thought he was off camera.

Wow, and the guy who was wearing just his boxers (but suited from the waist up) was embarrassed *teehee*

I’ve always liked Jeff on CNN and his commentary on any variety of topics that have a legal angle. He is well informed and makes legal issue easy to understand, not always done by other legal talking heads on TV. I can’t remember his mother’s name but she was a Hollywood columnist, I believe. So he has to be media savvy, bred in the bone. So to speak. So this gaffe is somewhat unbelievable. Is this pandemic madness surfacing on Zoom?

No other good reporters available at this critical time? Sounds like CNN has been caught with its pants down.

Off the top, I can’t think of anyone else they can turn to quickly who would fill his spot as a credible source on legal issues combined with his deep background on political aspects of legal issues. And he knows all the political actors in Washington, which many legal experts don’t. Toobin is definitely the guy “inside the beltway”. His absence will be a big loss for CNN.

Toobin isn't a reporter. He's an opinion guy and legal expert/analyst.

That is a good point. He doesn’t hold himself out as a reporter but as a commentator. He can usually hold his own with reporters on the facts of any given political situation however, which makes his commentary that much more credible, even if only to those on the more liberal side of politics.

Jeffrey Toobin, reporter for the New Yorker, was suspended while the magazine investigates an incident where Toobin pulled his dick out while on a Zoom call between members (no pun intended!) of the New Yorker & a local radio station.

Toobin has apologized for his indiscretion, saying that he thought he was off camera.

Wow, and the guy who was wearing just his boxers (but suited from the waist up) was embarrassed *teehee*

I'm not interested in seeing him naked...although he's better looking then Congressman Joe Barton

DvoHb_MWkAAzFlx.jpg

width=781pxhttps://mikk2.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/joe-barton-turkey.jpg?w=584[/img]