When a Legit Straight RMT Flirts ... ?

orville
This topic is 1247 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry for the late update. I wasn't being a tease. I was collecting my facts and thoughts for a full report of what happened last night:

When I arrived, the door was open but the studio was dark and completely empty so I thought there was nobody in there.

I picked up my phone to call and confirm it was the case so I could just leave.

Then he popped up and asked me to follow him to his room. We were, indeed, completely alone in the studio.

When we walked into his area there was this amazing smell in the air. When I walked into his room I noticed he lighted up some candles.

He asked me to get undressed and get on to the table. He said "take your time" before closing the door.

While I was undressing I noticed a small monitor showing in CCTV the entrance of the studio. I didn't remember it from the 1st time I was there.

I got undressed just leaving my nicest dark grey boxers on, so he'd notice the color contrast under the drapes when coming back in. Sorry, @Daverwr I don't own or use jockstraps. I also slightly opened my legs as per @azdr0710 recommendation and put my arms above the drapes so they could be more at reach from the edge of the table. It's not a wide table, that's how it was easy for him to rub his c*ck against my elbow the first time even though I had my arms closer to my body on that occasion. Btw, I know what I felt the 1st time @coriolis888 I'm old enough to realize when someone is rubbing his c*ck against me and not another body part. I also lowered the drape below the middle of my back, closer to my butt. Before, I had it a bit above my middle back because we had only discussed the upper back. He did massage my middle back this time.

When he came in, there was maybe 1 min of silence while he was preparing. I was thinking "maybe he noticed my boxers under the drape".

I believe he noticed that this time my arms were on top of the drape so right before starting he said: "I'm going to put my thighs by the side of the table so I can start the massage", and he did, so he started massaging and I could feel his thigh rubbing against my elbow.

He then started making some conversation about working from home and people wearing suits and underwear during zoom calls. I thought he was trying to introduce the topic of underwear in our conversation so I told him that I normally wear shorts or underwear while I work from home. Not sure if that was the right or wrong answer. As I said before I'm a zero when it comes to the "one thing led to another" game. In any case, I was just letting him lead the session as everyone suggested.

When he turned around to look for some more oil I took that as a chance to send a subtle sign so I moved my right arm a bit more towards the edge of the table. I think he noticed when he turned back because right before continuing with the massage on that side, he tapped my elbow in a light but assertive way without saying a word. I reacted instantly, slightly moving my elbow closer to my body. And this time he didn't even put his thigh by the side of the table. He instead took 1 to 2 steps away from the table and extended his arms to keep massaging my back's right side.

I believe from that point everything went downwards. He became less chatty, most of the rest of the session was in complete silence except for me trying to reestablish some sort of conversation which of course I failed at. And different from the previous session, no moaning at all while applying more pressure on my back. I actually followed your advice, not to the point of saying "yes, that feels good" or moaning myself, but I took some deep inhalations and exhalations that were easily interpreted as signs of relaxation and that he was doing a good job at relaxing my muscles, which he did not react to, at all.

From that moment, the rest of the session felt like an eternity, with both of us in silence. I believe at some point he got closer to the table on the right side but I could only feel something like a paper or envelope in his pocket, that was it. Just a few minutes before finishing the session he asked about my plans for the long weekend which I replied to that I was just going to stay home and relax (after all, those are pretty much the government guidelines since we are in the 2nd wave of Covid).

I decided to just keep silent and let him do his job. When he finished he softly grabbed my arms and put them below the drape and brought it up to the level of my neck and pressed with his hands on the area he was just massaging while saying with a soft voice "I'm doing this to remove the oil off your back". Then he left the room, said again "take your time", and closed the door.

When it was time to leave I just went to his desk to pay. Since he decided to step back and keep the flirting off I also decided to step back and keep my generous tip from the first session. He didn't even ask "if/when will I book the next session", or "I hope to see you soon", or "you still need more work on your back, let's schedule the next session on ... ". He just said: "I'll see you when I see you."

These are some confirming/conflicting signs that have kept me thinking since last night:

• He didn't ask/mention if I have a wife, or girlfriend, not even in the 1st session. Neither did he mention his girlfriend in this one.
  • He didn't talk about sports or other "straight" topics, neither he mentioned his girlfriend as a way to dissuade me from any advances.
  • I checked his reviews and I discovered there are at least 5 5-star reviews of young handsome gay men.
  • Perhaps there were cameras inside his massage room and that was the reason he was "behaving" so much? I don't care anymore.
  • Perhaps underwear after the prior session I had my pants on was too much too soon? I don't care anymore.

Conclusion:

• I'm not looking forward to anything more to happen but I will complete the other 2 sessions (doctor's orders) just because he's good at what he does (I have a lot less pain than during the first session). I will provide little to no tip though. And after the last session, it's over.
  • The fantasy was good while it lasted but I do have well-certified masseurs among my go-to guys here in Toronto and 1 of them is actually straight and provides me with amazing full service (massage + all extras) with no false hopes or fuzzle. We're just waiting for Covid to be over as he's also taking some time off from work. Ontario seems to be entering a 2nd lockdown due to a steep increase in Covid numbers and we need to be careful.

Edited by orville

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the late update. I wasn't being a tease. I was collecting my facts and thoughts for a full report of what happened last night:

When I arrived, the door was open but the studio was dark and completely empty so I thought there was nobody in there.

Then he popped up and asked me to follow him to his room. We were, indeed, completely alone in the studio.

When we walked into his area there was this amazing smell in the air. When I walked into his room I noticed he lighted up some candles.

He asked me to get undressed and get on to the table. He said "take your time" before closing the door.

While I was undressing I noticed a small monitor showing in CCTV the entrance of the studio. I didn't remember it from the 1st time I was there.

I got undressed just leaving my nicest dark grey boxers so he'd notice the color contrast under the drapes when coming back. Sorry, @Daverwr I don't own or use jockstraps. I also slightly opened my legs as per @azdr0710 recommendation and put my arms above the drapes so they could be more at reach from the edge of the table. It's not a wide table, that's how it was easy for him to rub his c*ck against my elbow the first time even though I had my arms closer to my body on that occasion. Btw, I know what I felt the 1st time @coriolis888 I'm old enough to realize when someone is rubbing his c*ck against me and not another body part. I also lowered the drape below the middle of my back, closer to my butt. Before I had it a bit above my middle back because we had only discussed the upper back. He did massage my middle back this time.

When he came in, there was maybe 1 min of silence while he was preparing. I was thinking "maybe he noticed my boxers under the drape".

I believe he noticed that this time my arms were on top of the drape so right before starting he said: "I'm going to put my thighs so I can start the massage", and he did, so he started massaging and I could feel his thigh rubbing against my elbow.

He then started making some conversation about working from home and people wearing suits and underwear during zoom calls. I thought he was trying to introduce the topic of underwear in our conversation so I told him that I normally wear shorts or underwear while I work from home. Not sure if that was the right or wrong answer. As I said before I'm a zero when it comes to the "one thing led to another" game. In any case, I was just letting him lead the session as everyone suggested.

When he turned around to look for some more oil I took that as a chance to send a subtle sign so I moved my right arm a bit more towards the edge of the table. I think he noticed when he turned back because right before continuing with the massage on that side of the table, he tapped my elbow in a light but assertive way without saying a word. I reacted instantaneously, slightly moving my elbow closer to my body. And this time he didn't even put his thigh by the side of the table. He instead took 1 to 2 steps away from the table and extended his arms to keep massaging my back's right side.

I believe from that point everything went downwards. He became less chatty, most of the rest of the session was in complete silence except for me trying to reestablish some sort of conversation which of course I failed at. And different from the previous session, no moaning at all. I actually followed your advice, not to the point of saying "yes, that feels good" or moaning myself, but I took some deep inspirations and exhalations that were easily interpreted as signs of relaxation and that he was doing a good job at relaxing my muscles, which he did not react to, at all.

From that moment, the rest of the session felt like an eternity. I believe at some point he got closer to the table on the right side but I could only feel something like a paper or envelope in his pocket, that was it. Just a few minutes before finishing the session he asked about my plans for the long weekend which I replied to that I was just going stay home and relax (after all, those are pretty much the government guidelines since we are in the 2nd wave of Covid).

I decided to just keep silent and let him do his job. When he finished he softly grabbed my arms and put them below the drapes and brought the drapes to the level of my neck and pressed with his hands on the area he was just massaging while saying with a soft voice "I'm doing this to remove the oil off your back". Then he left the room, said again "take your time", and closed the door.

When it was time to leave I just went to his desk to pay. Since he decided to step back and keep the flirting off I also decided to step back and keep my generous tip, I just tipped 10%. He didn't even ask "if/when will I book the next session", or "I hope to see you soon", or "you still need more work on your back, let's schedule the next session on ... ". He just said: "I'll see you when I see you."

These are some confirming/conflicting signs that have kept me thinking since last night:

• He didn't ask/mention if I have a wife, or girlfriend, not even in the 1st session. Neither did he mention his girlfriend in this one.
  • He didn't talk about sports or other "straight" topics, neither he mentioned his girlfriend as a way to dissuade me from any advances.
  • I checked his reviews and I discovered there are at least 5 5-star reviews of young handsome gay men.
  • Perhaps there were cameras inside his massage room and that was the reason he was "behaving" so much? I don't care anymore.
  • Perhaps underwear after the prior session I had my pants on was too much too soon? I don't care anymore.

Conclusion:

• I'm not looking forward to anything more to happen but I will complete the other 2 sessions (doctor's orders) just because he's good at what he does (I have a lot less pain than during the first session). I will provide little to no tip though. And after the last session, it's over.
  • The fantasy was good while it lasted but I do have well-certified masseurs among my go-to guys here in Toronto and 1 of them is actually straight and provides me with amazing full service (massage + all extras) with no false hopes or fuzzle. We're just waiting for Covid to be over as he's also taking some time off from work. Ontario seems to enter in a 2nd lockdown due to a steep increase in Covid numbers and we need to be careful.

This shows that any advice encouraging you to push things with a licensed therapist was bad advice. It commonly is. When this happens, you're better off simply enjoying the great therapeutic massage and the "will he/won't he" dynamic when it comes to any hanky-panky.

I think I've said this before here somewhere. I've gotten lucky with a few legit certified therapists over the years (including one working at a chiropractic office). What worked for me was the opposite of the advice you got. For example, if the guy grazed my balls I did not react at all. If the guy pressed a boner on my arm, I did not react at all.

That seems to communicate willingness better than reacting (either when the teasing happens or by changing your behavior during the next session). And I think that's because (a) an unwilling/straight guy would likely react to that by adjusting his position, (b) an unwilling/straight guy would likely feel uncomfortable and consequently wouldn't rebook, and © it suggests I'm not a creep who'll lunge for his dick if he decides to push the envelope a bit more. In my experience, a certified therapist will knock on your door, if you will, not to see if you'll bust it wide open... but instead to decide for himself, based on your reaction, whether he wants to risk checking if it's unlocked and try to slowly open it himself.

Of course, it's possible that one happens to book with a therapist who is legit waiting for the client to grab the therapist's wiener (or send an obvious signal that falls short of that). But the risk with assuming that is that the therapist might end up being offended if you got it wrong. And an offended therapist might blacklist you from his practice, report you to the doctor who gave you the prescription, or even overreact and call the police on you.

I got undressed just leaving my nicest dark grey boxers so he'd notice the color contrast under the drapes when coming back. Sorry, @Daverwr I don't own or use jockstraps. I also slightly opened my legs as per @azdr0710 recommendation and put my arms above the drapes so they could be more at reach from the edge of the table. It's not a wide table, that's how it was easy for him to rub his c*ck against my elbow the first time even though I had my arms closer to my body on that occasion. Btw, I know what I felt the 1st time @coriolis888 I'm old enough to realize when someone is rubbing his c*ck against me and not another body part. I also lowered the drape below the middle of my back, closer to my butt. Before I had it a bit above my middle back because we had only discussed the upper back. He did massage my middle back this time.

I believe he noticed that this time my arms were on top of the drape so right before starting he said: "I'm going to put my thighs so I can start the massage", and he did, so he started massaging and I could feel his thigh rubbing against my elbow.

When he turned around to look for some more oil I took that as a chance to send a subtle sign so I moved my right arm a bit more towards the edge of the table. I think he noticed when he turned back because right before continuing with the massage on that side of the table, he tapped my elbow in a light but assertive way without saying a word. I reacted instantaneously, slightly moving my elbow closer to my body. And this time he didn't even put his thigh by the side of the table. He instead took 1 to 2 steps away from the table and extended his arms to keep massaging my back's right side.

I believe from that point everything went downwards. He became less chatty, most of the rest of the session was in complete silence except for me trying to reestablish some sort of conversation which of course I failed at. And different from the previous session, no moaning at all. I actually followed your advice, not to the point of saying "yes, that feels good" or moaning myself, but I took some deep inspirations and exhalations that were easily interpreted as signs of relaxation and that he was doing a good job at relaxing my muscles, which he did not react to, at all.

From that moment, the rest of the session felt like an eternity. I believe at some point he got closer to the table on the right side but I could only feel something like a paper or envelope in his pocket, that was it. Just a few minutes before finishing the session he asked about my plans for the long weekend which I replied to that I was just going stay home and relax (after all, those are pretty much the government guidelines since we are in the 2nd wave of Covid).

I decided to just keep silent and let him do his job. When he finished he softly grabbed my arms and put them below the drapes and brought the drapes to the level of my neck and pressed with his hands on the area he was just massaging while saying with a soft voice "I'm doing this to remove the oil off your back". Then he left the room, said again "take your time", and closed the door.

When it was time to leave I just went to his desk to pay. Since he decided to step back and keep the flirting off I also decided to step back and keep my generous tip, I just tipped 10%. He didn't even ask "if/when will I book the next session", or "I hope to see you soon", or "you still need more work on your back, let's schedule the next session on ... ". He just said: "I'll see you when I see you."

Conclusion:

• The fantasy was good while it lasted but I do have well-certified masseurs among my go-to guys here in Toronto and 1 of them is actually straight and provides me with amazing full service (massage + all extras) with no false hopes or fuzzle. We're just waiting for Covid to be over as he's also taking some time off from work. Ontario seems to enter in a 2nd lockdown due to a steep increase in Covid numbers and we need to be careful.

Sounds like it was a misread or perhaps he felt the arm move was too aggressive or eager. This was only the second of four sessions? If he was curious, his behavior at the end of the session was firmly shutting that down. Appreciate and enjoy his therapeutic expertise and go back to your "amazing full service" guy for the extras.

Edited by LivingnLA

How long should I wait to make a decision?

What would be a definitive sign to know I have to make a move?

A good rule is "when in doubt, don't" (Which is precisely what you did)

I do get fully naked when I hire someone from Rentmasseur.

No but I thought it was the appropriate thing since I was going for a legit back massage....

Not sure why you would not get fully naked, let alone keeping your pants on, for a therapeutic massage at a spa/studio. For starters, getting naked avoids having oil or cream stain your clothes. It also allows the massage therapist to massage you without having to work around clothing. Lastly, it helps you relax.

Yes, we only discussed upper back....What would be a credible reason for him to expect me to take my pants off for the last 3 sessions?

One reason I can think of right off the top of my head is "it's a massage." The draping is there to keep your nether regions covered while the massage is happening. It obviates the need to keep your pants and/or boxers on.

All that said, it is fortunate you did not try to initiate sexual contact with the therapist, as it could have ended badly. Based on what you told us you did nothing inappropriate. I don't think you have anything to worry about should you go back to relieve more back pain.

Conclusion:

Thank you for sharing your experiences... and Happy Thanksgiving!

At the risk of sounding a bit jaded: in some service professions (waiter, masseur, bell hop, etc.) there is a certain type of straight guy who knows he is good looking and who has a high degree of self confidence and enjoys flirting with other (usually older) guys in the hopes of getting a generous tip. They would never cross the line, but if a suggestive glance or a subtle package adjustment gets them a $twenty, so be it.

Having had numerous experiences with purely therapeutic massages, often by medically trained licensed physical therapists, not a lot of what you mentioned in your first post made me think he was flirting. Crotch rubbing and his body parts pressing into you is often a "byproduct" of the masseur having to get close to your body or to a particular trouble spot. I've had a lot of osteopath's and masseur's crotches and breasts (when it was a woman) pushed up against me throughout the years. It comes with the territory.

I'm sorry to hear though, because I know how disappointing it can be when something you're excited about doesn't pan out.

Thanks for reporting back @orville.

Not sure why you would not get fully naked, let alone keeping your pants on, for a therapeutic massage at a spa/studio.

I entirely agree @rvwnsd ! Why were you so reticent @orville especially if you wanted something to happen? Just get naked for your next massage; stop overthinking; and enjoy a man working on your body. As the French say, you’ll soon get ‘comfortable in your own skin’.

there is a certain type of straight guy who knows he is good looking and who has a high degree of self confidence and enjoys flirting with other (usually older) guys

So true @tenderloin. The flirting can be a lot of fun. And sometimes you can call their bluff - years ago, a cute waiter flirted very strongly with me; he finally asked me “what kind of guys do you like” and so I smiled and said Guys who put out.

I'm sorry to hear though, because I know how disappointing it can be when something you're excited about doesn't pan out.

Very nicely put @Wolfer.

(a) an unwilling/straight guy would likely react to that by adjusting his position, (b) an unwilling/straight guy would likely feel uncomfortable and consequently wouldn't rebook, and © it suggests I'm not a creep who'll lunge for his dick if he decides to push the envelope a bit more. In my experience, a certified therapist will knock on your door, if you will, not to see if you'll bust it wide open... but instead to decide for himself, based on your reaction, whether he wants to risk checking if it's unlocked and try to slowly open it himself.

Hi, thanks for the advice.

Before applying the advice previously received here I was planning to keep my pants on and asking for a full body massage depending on what happens on the next sessions.

I am not sure that by getting my pants off I necessarily sent a wrong message because after all he started everything right from the first session. What I mean is that he knew perfectly what he was doing so I take that if he took a couple steps back now he's basically playing games and risking his tips or losing me as a client.

I think now it's too late to put my pants back on in the next session but as I said before I have other legit masseurs that provide me with full service so I have no regrets based on what I did.

Sounds like it was a misread or perhaps he felt the arm move was too aggressive or eager. This was only the second of four sessions? If he was curious, his behavior at the end of the session was firmly shutting that down. Appreciate and enjoy his therapeutic expertise and go back to your "amazing full service" guy for the extras.

Oh no no. I didn't misread anything.

I know what I felt and he knew what he was doing.

Maybe, maybe the arm move was too aggressive but just as it was dramatic the 2 steps away from the table, and the other things he did.

I'll keep using the massage for what it is because it's obviously a lower rate than a massage with full service with my go-to guy from Rentmasseur.

Edited by orville

At the risk of sounding a bit jaded: in some service professions (waiter, masseur, bell hop, etc.) there is a certain type of straight guy who knows he is good looking and who has a high degree of self confidence and enjoys flirting with other (usually older) guys in the hopes of getting a generous tip. They would never cross the line, but if a suggestive glance or a subtle package adjustment gets them a $twenty, so be it.

Yes, I think this was that case but I strongly believe he's a heteroflexible queen. Otherwise he would not have 5-star reviews from gay men.

Some straight men are like cats. I've had guys already in my room, with me grabbing their cocks and about to start everything and all of a sudden they say "I can't do this", and leave.

Probably he just freaked out when he saw shit was starting to get real. I think his reaction would have been different if I was younger or if I waited a bit longer to make any advances.

Edited by orville

Before applying the advice previously received here I was planning to keep my pants on and asking for a full body massage depending on what happens on the next sessions.

I think you had the right instinct. This is exactly what I would have done too. When scheduling the second (or at this point what would have been your third session), I would've said something along the lines of "the massage has really been helping me, and those 30 minutes fly so quickly! So I think I want to extend to 60 minutes and get a full body massage while I'm here. Do you think that would be helpful and have availability for that?" That would have given you a legit excuse to be naked during the next appointment and him a chance to steer you towards keeping the shorter session if he'd already started to feel uncomfortable with anything that had happened up to that point.

I think you had the right instinct. This is exactly what I would have done too. When scheduling the second (or at this point what would have been your third session), I would've said something along the lines of "the massage has really been helping me, and those 30 minutes fly so quickly! So I think I want to extend to 60 minutes and get a full body massage while I'm here. Do you think that would be helpful and have availability for that?" That would have given you a legit excuse to be naked during the next appointment and him a chance to steer you towards keeping the shorter session if he'd already started to feel uncomfortable with anything that had happened up to that point.

Yes, well, this is not the first time I get a purely therapeutic massage from a man but it's the first time one intentionally brushes his semi-hard c*ck against me so this was all new to me. This is definitely a lesson learned. I won't be doing anything from now on, just be myself and enjoy the next two sessions. He already lost me and my tips with his queen attitude. I suppose he doesn't mind but I no longer care either. I'm too old to keep playing mind games. In my experience, a real straight man confident of his sexuality, either heterosexual or heteroflexible, gets flattered, actually flirts a little bit, even more, if you are alone with him and no one is watching. He'll let you know if he allows you to play with him with or without limits, and if not he will ask about your wife/gf or talk about his, in order to dissuade you from making any additional advances and move the conversation to other topics, but never making any drama out of it, always keeping it professional. Those who react with drama or aggression, are other gay men or the homophobic ones, who are just unresolved closeted cases. This guy can go find someone else to play his tricks.

Edited by orville

I think when dealing with someone who presents themselves as "straight", this is 100% the best piece of advice you will get. Match his vibe and see if he escalates it further, specially in this type of situation it's probably better to not be the initiator.

Yes, this!! Think of it like trying to get a squirrel to eat from your hand. No sudden startling moves lol.. and be aware that the most he might be up for is letting you stroke his tool or something. Saying “mmm, feels good” if what feels like his tool (or his muscles) touch your again - that’s a good start. Sometimes I’ll also ask what kind of workout routine he follows - “you obviously know what you’re doing, and I thought maybe you could give me a useful tip or two..” Some straight guys like being admired and even touched as long as you don’t “threaten” their straight identity. I had a regular masseur like that before I moved. Met him through craigslist before they closed up the fun parts of their site, so the starting point was a bit different, but the same techniques of communication still apply :)

And sometimes you can call their bluff - years ago, a cute waiter flirted very strongly with me; he finally asked me “what kind of guys do you like” and so I smiled and said Guys who put out.

Did he put out after that? Or did he fold?

Some straight guys like being admired and even touched as long as you don’t “threaten” their straight identity.

Haha this reminded me of an Australian straight masseur here in SoCal I saw a few times years ago. He loved lots of play during the massage, enjoyed get stimulated and played with and sucked a bit...but always said “don’t make me cum or I won’t let you see me again....I’m straight”. ??‍♂️

Haha this reminded me of an Australian straight masseur here in SoCal I saw a few times years ago. He loved lots of play during the massage, enjoyed get stimulated and played with and sucked a bit...but always said “don’t make me cum or I won’t let you see me again....I’m straight”. ??‍♂️

Yes, that’s what my “straight but open” masseur was like. He had no interest in c—ing but he was fine with me using my mouth and tongue. Come to think of it, that’s what happened with a hot college student I knew (not a masseur) - he wanted to help me but didn’t want me to do anything to him.. after I insisted the one time and he agreed (he did consent), he didn’t come over again. Sighhh

Yes, that’s what my “straight but open” masseur was like. He had no interest in c—ing but he was fine with me using my mouth and tongue. Come to think of it, that’s what happened with a hot college student I knew (not a masseur) - he wanted to help me but didn’t want me to do anything to him.. after I insisted the one time and he agreed (he did consent), he didn’t come over again. Sighhh

Luckily I haven't had those kinds of experiences. Plenty of straight guys out there who are willing to cum for money.

I can indulge in the pleasure of seeing a straight guy with limitations but I won't repeat as I will feel I'm not getting value for my money.

Luckily the guys I see are flexible and they can cum during the session provided that I pay more than for just the massage (the extras). ?

I got undressed just leaving my nicest dark grey boxers on, so he'd notice the color contrast under the drapes when coming back in. Sorry, @Daverwr I don't own or use jockstraps. I also slightly opened my legs as per @azdr0710 recommendation and put my arms above the drapes so they could be more at reach from the edge of the table. It's not a wide table, that's how it was easy for him to rub his c*ck against my elbow the first time even though I had my arms closer to my body on that occasion. Btw, I know what I felt the 1st time @coriolis888 I'm old enough to realize when someone is rubbing his c*ck against me and not another body part. I also lowered the drape below the middle of my back, closer to my butt. Before, I had it a bit above my middle back because we had only discussed the upper back. He did massage my middle back this time.

I believe he noticed that this time my arms were on top of the drape so right before starting he said: "I'm going to put my thighs by the side of the table so I can start the massage", and he did, so he started massaging and I could feel his thigh rubbing against my elbow.

When he turned around to look for some more oil I took that as a chance to send a subtle sign so I moved my right arm a bit more towards the edge of the table. I think he noticed when he turned back because right before continuing with the massage on that side, he tapped my elbow in a light but assertive way without saying a word. I reacted instantly, slightly moving my elbow closer to my body. And this time he didn't even put his thigh by the side of the table. He instead took 1 to 2 steps away from the table and extended his arms to keep massaging my back's right side.

I believe from that point everything went downwards. He became less chatty, most of the rest of the session was in complete silence except for me trying to reestablish some sort of conversation which of course I failed at. And different from the previous session, no moaning at all while applying more pressure on my back. I actually followed your advice, not to the point of saying "yes, that feels good" or moaning myself, but I took some deep inhalations and exhalations that were easily interpreted as signs of relaxation and that he was doing a good job at relaxing my muscles, which he did not react to, at all.

From that moment, the rest of the session felt like an eternity, with both of us in silence. I believe at some point he got closer to the table on the right side but I could only feel something like a paper or envelope in his pocket, that was it. Just a few minutes before finishing the session he asked about my plans for the long weekend which I replied to that I was just going to stay home and relax (after all, those are pretty much the government guidelines since we are in the 2nd wave of Covid).

I decided to just keep silent and let him do his job. When he finished he softly grabbed my arms and put them below the drape and brought it up to the level of my neck and pressed with his hands on the area he was just massaging while saying with a soft voice "I'm doing this to remove the oil off your back". Then he left the room, said again "take your time", and closed the door.

When it was time to leave I just went to his desk to pay. Since he decided to step back and keep the flirting off I also decided to step back and keep my generous tip from the first session. He didn't even ask "if/when will I book the next session", or "I hope to see you soon", or "you still need more work on your back, let's schedule the next session on ... ". He just said: "I'll see you when I see you."

Conclusion:

• The fantasy was good while it lasted but I do have well-certified masseurs among my go-to guys here in Toronto and 1 of them is actually straight and provides me with amazing full service (massage + all extras) with no false hopes or fuzzle. We're just waiting for Covid to be over as he's also taking some time off from work. Ontario seems to be entering a 2nd lockdown due to a steep increase in Covid numbers and we need to be careful.

Hey - I'm in Toronto and am wondering who this guy is, as well as your go-to guys. Could you share? You can DM me if you prefer. Thanks!