What is your imaginary perfect boyfriend doing right now?

friendofsheila
This topic is 1305 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My imaginary perfect boyfriend :)

just asked me to call him "Stallion" in these posts. That's one of the names that Colt Studios was going to use for him when they begged him to pose for them. The other name was "Bronc Dallas."

"Bronc Dallas" totally sounds like something Colt would have come up with back in the day. Perhaps when they wanted to be creative. That said, "Stallion" has a nicer ring than "Bronc."

Oh, gosh, you have to excuse me now. My fantasy boyfriend, Harry Diggerssohn, just came back from his third workout today at the complex's gym. Someone forgot to change his jockstrap after several days of cardio and now he wants to "cuddle."

Oh, the sacrifices we make for our men!

He’s moaning loudly, he is currently tied up in my playroom, spread wide in one of my slings, he has a half hood one, leather chaps and is collared.

His nipples are clamped and his cock is hard.

He has a g stim buried in his ass, Just gently pulsing on his prostrate, not enough to make him cum but enough to keep him close !!

It was fun to see his immediate acceptance of the offer. I'm wondering how much Tim prepped him off-screen for it before Dan came back online.

That was part of the fun for me to wonder while it happened. When Dan got here, he said it didn’t take much convincing, and Tim pitched it pretty straight. I did feel bad because I thought he was 25 minutes away, and he was actually closer to 45 away.