What is your imaginary perfect boyfriend doing right now?

friendofsheila
This topic is 1305 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

While he wasn't imaginary nor perfect by any stretch, my ex is saving the lives of puppies and kittens. A Vet Tech. Damn I screwed that up, and he's even hotter now then when we met so long ago. His COVID body is ripped, I think I gained his pounds lol.

He just admitted,

"I thought you were joking when you said you were going to write about me on that message board. So I made up the story about Colt Studios wanting me to model for them.

And when I saw you amazed and surprised, I was a little scared to admit that I lied. I'm sorry."

So I've just now decided that I will call him "Beau Koop".

He's just got home from going to the movies, then out to eat at some fast food joint. It was his "parental visitation rights" day. He also dropped off the alimony money I gave him this morning for his ex-wife. She gave him hell because she wanted to know where he's getting the money to pay for his brand new truck?! He answered her "None of your damn business woman! I'm given you what the court ordered. My life is my life now!" as he slammed the screen door shut of the modest home where he used to live with her.

He's asking me what I made for dinner and I told it's been kept warm in the oven. He kicks off his boots and takes his shirt off and throws it on a chair and serves himself some food and grabs a beer from the fridge. I glance over and see him in his tight jeans, wife-beater and white athletic socks... He knows I can smell his sweat as I take his dirty shirt to the hamper and put his boots away in his side of the closet. And after he finishes eating I'll give him a massage and sniff him all over before he takes a shower. He puts his dish in the sink for me to wash later and goes lays on the bed. And after I rub his aching muscles from head to toe I pull off his jeans and sniff, kiss and nuzzle his crotch till he moans and gets rock hard. I slips his underwear off and lick and suck he musky balls and anus till he's squirming. I then suck his big fat cock till he comes in my mouth while fantasizing about the woman he's rather be fucking, but he admits to himself nobody has ever given him head like I do! He cums a huge thick load, I swallow, and after I clean him up I take him to the shower where I wash him up and then dry him. He's thinking to himself: "FUCK! Why can't a fuckin bitch treat me like this old guy does?!" "He treats me like a king and worships me and takes care of all my needs and helps me with all my goals in life and I only just give him myself, my body and my friendship. Oh and my gratitude of course." "He askes for so little in return while bitches ask for so much, give little and bleed me dry!"

After I dry his body he slides on a pair of clean underwear I pulled out of his drawer for him and lays down of his side of our king size bed. Tired yet feeling all warm and fuzzy inside and very satisfied. He's happy to be where he's at. Nobody needs to know what he does nor who he lives with now. He's Happy. Ain't nobody's business he tells himself again. He drifts off to sleep after I give him a hug and a kiss on his neck from behind before I roll back over on my side of the bed.

That's what my prefect imaginary boyfriend is doing with now. Sigh... What a fantasy! ?

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.explicit.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.moLC5DIc0nsWL2BNBM9quAHaKo%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Edited by Danny-Darko

Ryan is my imaginary valet, but not a boyfriend. 6’2”, 185, Nordic blond, smooth. UCLA grad. 26. Looks great in his houseboy uniform of snug grey gym shorts.

I give him a list of daily tasks. He leaves when he’s done.

Yes, I am always at the top of his list. ?

Sigh. My last communication with Lindoro 3 days ago had three ??? from him. But now there's been silence. Well, if I don't hear from him, I knew it was a long-shot. I don't regret having tried. I'm now with a strikingly handsome man in Puerto Vallarta. There are plenty of fish in the sea, I suppose...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjPpkuI7JEkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjPpkuI7JEk