Any Strip Clubs back after Covid19?

Dallas Jayson
This topic is 1278 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I take temperatures at the door. Everyone wears a mask. Club is sanitized before and during the time we are open. Long Island Club is big enough for social distancing. Can only do 50percent capicity on Long Island. Those who feel comfortable can do a lap dance. Before the pandemic we always kept the Long Island Club clean. Dancers wear masks. Private lap dance rooms are sanitized after each use. Hope this helps

BD

I think what's being shown as a real boon for indoor anything is ventilation:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-spread-building-ventilation-covid-19-study/

The more places do that, the more places of all kinds will open. What I think will be interesting will be the hours of operation. Having a strip club closing at 10, 11, or even 12 midnight would put it in competition with other establishments because you won't be able to go to the movies AND go to the strip club the same night (for example).

I also wonder about social distancing. Some places (Like Buff Daddy in Long Island) have the space, but other places probably won't, at least to have the right amount of guys for patrons/right amount of guys for dancers for it to be worthwhile.

I think when they all come back though, they will be getting business. Like Buff Daddy said, people are tired of being home (and untouched).

I recall in Toronto that a straight strip club, Brass Rail, had a stripper that was infected and unknowingly infected the patrons/customers. Unfortunately, government contact tracing could not identify everyone because attendees provided either fake names or fake phone numbers....

It hit the news big, though, so punters should have the presence of mind to follow the media.

A quarter of a century ago they had a few male dancer nights, called Heaven I think. Mixed crowd but I recall most customers often men. The dancers were equal if not a cut above in looks compared to the gay venue(s) at the time and some would agree to offsite. Like all the clubs back then the lap dances were pretty much out in the open prior to a very vital invention: the cubicle. Prior to this invention I had finessed the skill of coming with a guy grinding on my crotch. LOL. Cubicles were then comparatively a breeze.

Edited by SirBIllybob

It hit the news big, though, so punters should have the presence of mind to follow the media.

A quarter of a century ago they had a few male dancer nights, called Heaven I think. Mixed crowd but I recall most customers often men. The dancers were equal if not a cut above in looks compared to the gay venue(s) at the time and some would agree to offsite. Like all the clubs back then the lap dances were pretty much out in the open prior to a very vital invention: the cubicle. Prior to this invention I had finessed the skill of coming with a guy grinding on my crotch. LOL. Cubicles were then comparatively a breeze.

Wasn‘t there a street trade bar across the street? Sneakers or Tracks was the name or something???

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...