Roll call: real profile pics

muscmtl
This topic is 1326 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My avatar is a photo from the Vanson leather collection of biker jackets. I do own this particular jacket (my favorite among many) and I love wearing white t-shirts. So if there was a real photo of me in the jacket, like this one, I doubt you’d see any difference. Grabbing the photo from Vanson was so much easier.

As an aficionado of leather, I’ll have to check Vanson out. I have two Schott motocross jackets, a pair of J Brand black leather jeans and too many boots of all kinds to mention.

You’re way

You?

I also remember @Woofiecmh having a hot self of himself as his profile pic. I've complimented him about it and I think I wasn't the only one.

Have the 2 of you ever thought about placing an ad and making some extra income? ? ?? some on here might be interested.

You’re way too kind, thank you. Kinda needed that right now. Pretty depressed. Changed my pic because someone on here pointed out it could be used by law enforcement.

You?

I also remember @Woofiecmh having a hot self of himself as his profile pic. I've complimented him about it and I think I wasn't the only one.

Have the 2 of you ever thought about placing an ad and making some extra income? ? ?? some on here might be interested.

U insane. Waay not hot enuf to get paid here

Mine is NOT. In fact, that is Sir David Beckham's derriere...the picture is from a watch advertisement (oh, was he wearing a watch?). I go to some lengths to protect my identity here, posting a real pic would be counter to that. I have a pic of my Johnson on my RM profile.....why you ask? Becase it's my greatest ass-et LOL.

You?

For about six months, I posted a pic of myself on a boat near Catalina. I remember @BOZO T CLOWN commenting so perhaps before Trump.The photo was from the 1990s.

Seems like every client here is a drop-dead gorgeous bodybuilder, which makes no sense. So roll call: who is using his real pic for his profile?

And don't be cute if you're using an avatar, we get it, you're an avatar, good for u.

I'll go first, mine is real.

avatar: an icon or figure representing a particular person in video games, internet forums, etc.

I don't see anything in that definition of an avatar that requires that an avatar be a true-to-life image of the person.

Wow. Someone that can actually read. Tks and seems like you an i are the only one

Grumpy, much?

Dude why are you so condescending?

@muscmtl would you like to post more pics of you in this thread to prove your looks?

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/silver-foxes-and-dilfs.120329/

you'll be a hit, popular among twinks with daddy issues

Actually using a boat instead of your face makes you tragic, pathetic and sad.. how s that for uber grumpiness,

Maybe @MikeBiDude loves the ocean, btw you forgot to quote him.