Freeball or Undies

Muscleking
This topic is 1371 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Underwear always.

I prefer my guys to wear sexy and well-fitting white briefs, and it’s why I take a new guy shopping for underwear after a successful first date. It’s really for my enhanced pleasure.

As I sometimes explain: if a man doesn’t wear sexy underwear, how can I bite it off?

Free balling, especially when you’re making out and feeling each other up through a pair of shorts or sweats and can feel he’s going commando. I always free ball at home, which means I’ve been that way for 98% of the time since lockdown started. For sleeping I have a strict “no clothing allowed” policy in my bed. It’s strictly enforced for myself and whoever is sharing it with me. ?

Always commando.

The dickprint I get while wearing Woof shorts with my big thighs, oof. When I catch a guy's eyes go wide as they glance down at my dick when passing me in the gym? That's a huge ego boost.

Plus it's hard to find underwear that accommodate my previously-mentioned thighs. And I don't like having everything all squished together like that. :\

a thread like this appears once a year or so.....

I've mentioned in those previous threads that I nearly always go commando here in the warm, dry desert.....it's cooler, quicker, easier, drier, and more comfortable......my pants and shorts are not tight and I even go commando at the gym (loose cargo shorts worn)......in bed, I wear loose cotton shorts and a very loose t-shirt in the summer (loose long sweat pants in the winter)......

almost the only time I wear underwear (boxer briefs) is if I know I'll have to take off my pants that day and it'd be awkward if I didn't have underwear on! (doctor, back wax guy, etc.)

Derek4b-670x447.jpg