Pure for men question

Mydavid
This topic is 1216 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have anyone tried Pure for men? Does it work like what the advertisement says? I have been taking Metamucil, but I still need a douching when it comes to ass play. Is it possible for me to skip douching if I change to Pure for Men? It's not easy to buy it in Canada. If it can do the trick, I will ask my friends help me to get it.

Thanks for any information about it.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pure is a ripoff for what they're selling. 3-6 pills a day goes fast. You're definitely paying a premium for their ad campaign.

You can get the exact same results, often better, with mix-and-drink Metamucil.

https://www.amazon.com/Metamucil-Multi-Health-Psyllium-Supplement-Sugar-Free/dp/B003CT2YQY/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1TTLC1T2MQW01&dchild=1&keywords=metamucil&qid=1596902449&sprefix=metam,aps,272&sr=8-5

However, all said, nothing beats douching out if you want to make sure you're squeaky clean.

Pure is a ripoff for what they're selling. 3-6 pills a day goes fast. You're definitely paying a premium for their ad campaign.

I agree, it is expensive. I need to compare the ingredient list to Metamucil. I can put the savings toward a session. ?

https://www.amazon.com/Metamucil-Multi-Health-Psyllium-Supplement-Sugar-Free/dp/B003CT2YQY/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1TTLC1T2MQW01&dchild=1&keywords=metamucil&qid=1596902449&sprefix=metam,aps,272&sr=8-5

However, all said, nothing beats douching out if you want to make sure you're squeaky clean.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

How much time before meeting would you use Metamucil and how many scoops?

Meta is an everyday thing.

For me, two tablespoons in the morning and I'm good.

For those of us that don’t like the Metamucil “drink mix”......it comes in a pill form.

https://www.metamucil.com/en-us/products/metamucil-fiber-supplement/fiber-capsules-original

3 pills once a day with 8 oz of water and I’m good.

I agree with Ben. Pure is overpriced and not particularly effective. And the incessant number of email following my initial purchase were extremely annoying.

If bottoming for hand or small toy, heed the guys above- fiber supps amazing! Once you see how well they work. Find your natural rhythm of elimination. A brief shallow flush 1 bulbx2 is all that need to follow if you’ve already moved bowels in solid condition.

For deep play, I plan ahead, lower food intake day and a half before. Lots of liquid, an egg, a small salad, some fruit, Greek yogurt. no meat. No alcohol Same fiber. 4hr ahead of meeting: 1 round of 2-bulb clean out. Use shower shot only if needed:

Med flow, warm, to a count of five, hold for 20 sec then expel. Repeat a couple times more until clear - use your body to help, isolating core muscles, leaning to one side than another as you expel. Breathe as you push out. Adjust quantity and hold time as needed. There is a learning curve. Having a long skinny 12-16” toy to do a final reconnaissance mission is a good idea. Done by 2hr lead time

Lie down for 15m, followed by getting up and moving, stretching, breathing. Check in over toilet. Bulb rinse as needed. Then proceed with grooming routine.

Try to allow your body its natural elimination process Douching above is NOT for daily routine. Only when a hand or silicone buddy might be in the vicinity of the ...holding bin

Hint: day before use an emollient on your hole and taint (Vaseline, coconut oil, etc) so the imminent water-use doesn’t chap your ...lips. Reapply after wiping, etc and before sleep.

Long Live the Home Bidet!!

I take six psyllium capsules a day and find them gentle and effective.

I also use psyllium husk. I sometimes use the powder in shakes, oatmeal, or in water, but as Mike mentioned, they also come in capsules. Psyllium Husk is the main active ingredient fiber in Metamucil, but Metamucil also contains aspartame and other things too.