Has anyone seen this Cuban Dream?

Dallas Jayson

7 hours ago, Jasonmathison said:

I follow him on Instagram and just saw he’s currently in DC demonstrating or marching for Cuba.  He’s quite involved in activism which I get.  Some of his posts did seem to lean pro Trump (like many Cubans feel) which kinda turned me off.  But still……that body.  

You would think the opposite since they ran away from a Cuban dictator.  🤔

I contacted him the week of May 24 asking for a session that Saturday...he took three days to tell me that he would not be in town...the next week same story, I asked him to please respond as I wanted a massage and needed to make a booking elsewhere otherwise (always politely)...after three follow-up whatsapps he replied that he was ill, to contact hi, the next week...I did and after the same shenanigans he told me he was injured... go figure.

On 7/27/2021 at 11:30 PM, Redwine56 said:

You would think the opposite since they ran away from a Cuban dictator.  🤔

There is (was? I think he canceled his ad few months ago) a Cuban masseur in Tampa FL whom I saw a few times while I was in the area for work in 3 different occasions. Great massage and we always ended up with full mutual enjoyment. Fabulous passionate top who for some reason clicked with me.

At the beginning of this year I was again in the area and wanted to see him, we arranged a meeting for the following week, but a few days prior to our appointment he sent me this QAnon video, with rant about stolen elections and blah blah. I had no idea and couldn't believe it! 

Many Cubans (luckily not all) outside Cuba are like that unfortunately, 

Useless to say, as fabulous as massage and sex was with him, I canceled our appointment.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/7/2021 at 8:59 AM, NJ_hiker said:

Yup, I got the same response to my query. Pass for me, I saw Mezzo instead for $200, and he was great.

in what capacity was Messo Great. HUGE waste of money for me (too much to get into here.  I posted it)

I agree though $200 is already high and IMHO should include something ing more.  So to add $50 for that sucks

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I had a massage with him a few months ago and left this review on RentMasseur:

Jaime is a sweet and beautiful man, inside and out. He has the face and body of a Renaissance statue--I think I actually gasped at first sight--and he has the grace and elegance of an artist. His gentle soothing hands are as wonderful as his dancer's body, and his massage left me floating on air.

Full disclosure: My first bf was a ballet dancers, and I've been drawn to them ever since.. 

Edited by NativeNewYorkGuy

3 hours ago, rollingrock said:

I'm chatting with "him" on Snapchat, found him on Grinder but I am a bit worried it's not him but maybe someone impersonating him.  He keeps asking for a deposit.  I'm in New York.  Is he here or in Miami right now?  Anyone know?

His ad currently says Miami, but regardless, my advice is never give a deposit...to any masseur.

• 1 month later...