411 on IvyLeagueHungVrs

Guest RexB

That's definitely a given. Haha.

To clarify: RJ works in IT as a sales rep. When I said he doesn't do anything beyond being a muscly influencer, I meant in the realm of adult entertainment.

And a highly-trained Army veteran as well. I would definitely surrender to him.

Hahaha yeah. Re vrsivyleaguehung User former_lurker is a veteran, and he also confirmed he had a great time. Builder_nyc is a veteran, same. FoxyJ is a veteran, also ?. Joe is a big poster said he's great in the sack. Some other 25+ non newbie users who have met him said great things. All users who have met him in person, newbie or old, without exception, posted here a good time with him.

How ' bout a real review? They have this thing called "daddys reviews." Aside from the mouth of one Victor XX, I've heard nothing substantial. IN SIX MONTHS. This guy is coming to Dallas. I'd love to see him. But how can we know so little about a fellow who has given this thread 18 pages. ARE WE NOT ENTERTAINED!!!!! Um.....no ....sorry Spaniard.

How ' bout a real review? They have this thing called "daddys reviews." Aside from the mouth of one Victor XX, I've heard nothing substantial. IN SIX MONTHS. This guy is coming to Dallas. I'd love to see him. But how can we know so little about a fellow who has given this thread 18 pages. ARE WE NOT ENTERTAINED!!!!! Um.....no ....sorry Spaniard.

I didn't submit a "review" because I forgot my user name and password from the hooboy days. I've met him. He's pretty fucking fantastic. Pricey, yeah. But built and a really good lover. PM me if you want. I'm trying to respect the "no reviews" in the forum bit.

A lot has been written about him. As I've said, everyone has his own tastes and own budget. But I found my time with him to be superlative. I've hired a lot of guys over a number of years. My time with him was among the most satisfying. He was warm, lovingly so, both in and out of bed. And he was incredible in bed. Not just a quick fuck. He made it feel like a total loving experience. I can be jaded. Making me feel as he did was a pretty fantastic thing. Hire him or don't. Not my call. But it's a bit odd for me to read all the commentary based on impressions from people who didn't see him. There are plenty of us who have. Part of my decision to hire him was @Hung_Cody having good things to say. I expect I'm less compelling than Cody as a partner, but ILHV made me feel great.

I'm copying and pasting in here what some 6 recent users have said (vic, former lurker, stefon, joe, etc) to save time, so not my words, but I agree with them, so copying and pasting. "All users who have met him in person, newbie or veteran, without exception, posted here a good time with him. He's definitely a go, big time, and a repeat and repeat. I have paid a deposit before meeting him to confirm our bookings and he's 100% trustworthy and legit as StefonNy (and many others) have said. (Stefon and Vic and FoxyG)

User former_lurker is a veteran, above, and I agree with what he has said , vrsivyleaguehung deandpt.com "I didn't submit a "review" because I forgot my user name and password from the hooboy days. I've met him. He's pretty fucking fantastic. Pricey, yeah. But built and a really good lover. PM me if you want. I'm trying to respect the "no reviews" in the forum bit." (Former lurker)

"Builder_nyc is a veteran, same, posted a great time with him. FoxyJ is a veteran, also ?. Joe is a big poster said he's great in the sack. StefonNY met him over video and for a couple of hours in person also posted a great time. Some other 25+ veteran users here who have met him said great things." (Vic)

That's a pretty good summary. It would convince me. Unfortunately he's not in my neck of the woods.

starGZ let it go, if these bitches want to be naysayers let them be. trying to argue with them is useless. everybody is a novice on here at some point. I never write a review for that other site. i see no reason to as they are vage and are just as easy to make up as posting on here.

i dont think you are him but even if you are couldn't that actually prove that IvyLeagueHungVrs is a real boy and not a puppet like Pinocchio?

I'm copying and pasting in here what some 6 recent users have said (vic, former lurker, stefon, joe, etc) to save time, so not my words, but I agree with them, so copying and pasting. "All users who have met him in person, newbie or veteran, without exception, posted here a good time with him. He's definitely a go, big time, and a repeat and repeat. I have paid a deposit before meeting him to confirm our bookings and he's 100% trustworthy and legit as StefonNy (and many others) have said. (Stefon and Vic and FoxyG)

User former_lurker is a veteran, above, and I agree with what he has said , vrsivyleaguehung deandpt.com "I didn't submit a "review" because I forgot my user name and password from the hooboy days. I've met him. He's pretty fucking fantastic. Pricey, yeah. But built and a really good lover. PM me if you want. I'm trying to respect the "no reviews" in the forum bit." (Former lurker)

"Builder_nyc is a veteran, same, posted a great time with him. FoxyJ is a veteran, also ?. Joe is a big poster said he's great in the sack. StefonNY met him over video and for a couple of hours in person also posted a great time. Some other 25+ veteran users here who have met him said great things." (Vic)

Anyone that wants more details about him and my time with him can message me privately and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions and inquiries you may have. ??

Guest Justin7402

Is there cliffnotes on why this thread is 19 pages long? I checked in a few times when this 411 1st started but now? wow lol.

Usually Derek Atlas and Austin Wolf causes this type of engagement lol.

He charges a decent amount above market price and people are arguing about if he's worth it is probably the best tldr

Is there cliffnotes on why this thread is 19 pages long? I checked in a few times when this 411 1st started but now? wow lol.

Oh no, not Derek Atlas. He might be in the running for "most out of date pics on Rentmen", along with such others as Kevin Wilde.

Certainly.

-He charges a higher rate than some are willing to pay. May require deposit

-Some members love him, including some veteran posters

-Some dislike him for a litany of reasons

-Some find is education/degree to be rather common

-The other 17 pages is just filler, including discussions of pizza and COVID

@ former_lurker A lot has been written about him. As I've said, everyone has his own tastes and own budget. But I found my time with him to be superlative. I've hired a lot of guys over a number of years. My time with him was among the most satisfying. He was warm, lovingly so, both in and out of bed. And he was incredible in bed. Not just a quick fuck. He made it feel like a total loving experience. I can be jaded. Making me feel as he did was a pretty fantastic thing. Hire him or don't. Not my call. But it's a bit odd for me to read all the commentary based on impressions from people who didn't see him. There are plenty of us who have. Part of my decision to hire him was @Hung_Codyhaving good things to say. I expect I'm less compelling than Cody as a partner, but ILHV made me feel great.

@guru68 I’ve met him in person and he looks like his pics at Deandpt.com and https://photos.app.goo.gl/k7SYpiyQBe7mcDoGA and he offers live videocalls.

StefonNY has met him a few days ago and has posted the same opinion, and that he’s “100% legit and real”.

@blondeq No one on this thread/forum who has met him in person has disliked him. All users here who have met him in person spoke positively. As former lurker has said, rather odd that people who had not met him are chipping in for endless pages https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-ivyleaguehungvrs.157990/post-2038084

Edited by VictorXX

@guru68 I’ve met him in person and he looks like his pics at Deandpt.com and https://photos.app.goo.gl/k7SYpiyQBe7mcDoGA and he offers live videocalls.

StefonNY has met him a few days ago and has posted the same opinion, and that he’s “100% legit and real”.

@blondeq No one on this thread/forum who has met him in person has disliked him. All users here who have met him in person spoke positively. As former lurker has said, rather odd that people who had not met him are chipping in for endless pages https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-ivyleaguehungvrs.157990/post-2038084

I'm a little confused here - I see that I'm quoted, but I don't find where I made that post.

Certainly.

-He charges a higher rate than some are willing to pay. May require deposit

-Some members love him, including some veteran posters

-Some dislike him for a litany of reasons

-Some find is education/degree to be rather common

-The other 17 pages is just filler, including discussions of pizza and COVID

Nice, succinct summary @blondeq! We may need this again when this thread reaches page 40.