Chad Johnson of the Bachelorette newest adult film star

Beancounter
This topic is 1408 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I joined his onlyfans and emailed him if he did custom videos which he does for 100 and up....Told him what I wanted but have yet to hear back from him. A few guys from OnlyFans and JustForFans have done videos for me and some are enthusiastic to do it or others ghost me. Nothing crazy....I ask them to dress like an exec in white shirt,tie and dress slacks and I tell them how to slowly strip.

Ok so I joined his onlyfans and emailed him if he did custom videos which he does for 100 and up....Told him what I wanted but have yet to hear back from him. A few guys from OnlyFans and JustForFans have done videos for me and some are enthusiastic to do it or others ghost me. Nothing crazy....I ask them to dress like an exec in white shirt,tie and dress slacks and I tell them how to slowly strip.

What type of video content is on his OnlyFans?

• 1 month later...

Did you get your custom video from Chad?