Happy Birthday Eric Hassan

mike carey
This topic is 1514 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, he cancelled and then the world was cancelled, otherwise we all might have been able to see him in Palm Springs in 10 days, but sadly that was not to be.

It's Eric's birthday on 5 April (which is today here). So happy birthday @Eric Hassan, in your lock down in New York, and happy international poppers day too.

wow ... thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! fortunatly, i'm safe and healthy and staying inside as much as possible. so far, i'm having a great birthday and definitely looking forward to being able to see other people soon!! until then, i'll keep blowing up twitter!

as some of you know, my husband is a doctor and he works for a city hospital. because he's mostly in outpatient and academia, he hasn't had to be on the front lines much yet - they've been working on making sure everyone in the community is stable - but he's going to be starting on the hospital side of things tomorrow, working with covid patients on overnight shifts.

i hope everyone is safe and healthy. these are uncertain times and this is a life-changing event, but at least we have each other!

wow ... thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! fortunatly, i'm safe and healthy and staying inside as much as possible. so far, i'm having a great birthday and definitely looking forward to being able to see other people soon!! until then, i'll keep blowing up twitter!

as some of you know, my husband is a doctor and he works for a city hospital. because he's mostly in outpatient and academia, he hasn't had to be on the front lines much yet - they've been working on making sure everyone in the community is stable - but he's going to be starting on the hospital side of things tomorrow, working with covid patients on overnight shifts.

i hope everyone is safe and healthy. these are uncertain times and this is a life-changing event, but at least we have each other!

I hope that all goes well for your husband at work and that you take good care of him when he gets home. Stay healthy. Would love to give you a little kiss on the neck in celebration of your birthday. So lets just say I owe you one.