Adonis Virtual Party 4/3

This topic is 1344 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

the next one is May 1.......

for those not on the Adonis mailing list (where all this is happening).......enter email at upper right and hit subscribe (do it now!)

https://adonislounge.com/nyc/contact/

these shows may not be for everyone.....there is no sex or contact, but there is nudity and chatter.....I haven't even signed up myself, but know Matt and Tim to be decent guys who run a good operation.....

the next one is May 1.......

for those not on the Adonis mailing list (where all this is happening).......enter email at upper right and hit subscribe (do it now!)

https://adonislounge.com/nyc/contact/

these shows may not be for everyone.....there is no sex or contact, but there is nudity and chatter.....I haven't even signed up myself, but know Matt and Tim to be decent guys who run a good operation.....

Thanks for this!

Do you/does anyone know if these guys are the same ones from their clubs, or are these like "star" models in the same way that some higher profile people would show up at their clubs? I guess I'll find out if/when I participate.

Those two must have a huge network of guys if they've appeared on television and can get minor celebs like Marcus Patrick. Impressive.

just got on the mailing list. Anyone knows how to get info on the show today?

I'd guess another email will be sent out today before the show.......in it, look for the info on how to sign up (pay) and any other instructions.....

the latest email I got from them was 21 hours ago....

I know some people are going to wonder how last night went as far as this goes, so I'll give my $0.02 for what it's worth, as I attended:

TL;DR: I'd go again because I liked the style of the event and think it's incredibly innovative, but I wish there were more/different types of guys next time around.

I think the setup and the general style of the event are really quite interesting, others have already highlighted the games/Q&A/etc. that happens, but it isn't until you're there that you realize that it really is quite fun. Through all the dick and ass that you're seeing, it's interesting to hear from the dancers/hosts how they started, what they're doing, etc. It is a LITTLE awkward because this is all done virtually, but that is certainly no fault of Adonis. At the end of the day, these are dancers that you would ordinarily be able to interact with more closely, and that's not happening here. You can't send a private message to a dancer, for example. I get that, as then dancers would be totally occupied with one person and forget the community style that sort of has to happen with this zoom.

Strictly, personally speaking, only one of the guys (Isaac?) I liked, but that's a matter of personal preference. I'm into what I'm into (generally less muscled, more lean guys), and the guys today were more masc, larger, etc. After the general shenanigans, you can then send a message to who you'd like in order to set up more personal time with that/those dancer(s).

I definitely will be attending again. I think this idea is super innovative and they could probably keep doing this even after they (God willing) return to normal business.

I do wish, though, that there was some roster that became available of guys you can set time up with directly after. For example, those that stayed until the end would be sent a link or something of all the dancers that they knew/were available, and you can set time up with them. I understand that would be pretty difficult though, so ***shrug***

I'm excited to see who they'll have available next.

I know some people are going to wonder how last night went as far as this goes, so I'll give my $0.02 for what it's worth, as I attended:

TL;DR: I'd go again because I liked the style of the event and think it's incredibly innovative, but I wish there were more/different types of guys next time around.

I think the setup and the general style of the event are really quite interesting, others have already highlighted the games/Q&A/etc. that happens, but it isn't until you're there that you realize that it really is quite fun. Through all the dick and ass that you're seeing, it's interesting to hear from the dancers/hosts how they started, what they're doing, etc. It is a LITTLE awkward because this is all done virtually, but that is certainly no fault of Adonis. At the end of the day, these are dancers that you would ordinarily be able to interact with more closely, and that's not happening here. You can't send a private message to a dancer, for example. I get that, as then dancers would be totally occupied with one person and forget the community style that sort of has to happen with this zoom.

Strictly, personally speaking, only one of the guys (Isaac?) I liked, but that's a matter of personal preference. I'm into what I'm into (generally less muscled, more lean guys), and the guys today were more masc, larger, etc. After the general shenanigans, you can then send a message to who you'd like in order to set up more personal time with that/those dancer(s).

I definitely will be attending again. I think this idea is super innovative and they could probably keep doing this even after they (God willing) return to normal business.

I do wish, though, that there was some roster that became available of guys you can set time up with directly after. For example, those that stayed until the end would be sent a link or something of all the dancers that they knew/were available, and you can set time up with them. I understand that would be pretty difficult though, so ***shrug***

I'm excited to see who they'll have available next.

They keep getting better and better. We got our first cum shot, our first on cam rim job and blow job. It definitely pushed the sexual envelope, but kept it so much fun! Also, charity dick??? Who knew!!! He was hilarious. I spent a lot more in tips last night than I had previously because the guys were great. It’s like a sexual variety show totally worth the $50. I’m hooked!

They keep getting better and better. We got our first cum shot, our first on cam rim job and blow job. It definitely pushed the sexual envelope, but kept it so much fun! Also, charity dick??? Who knew!!! He was hilarious. I spent a lot more in tips last night than I had previously because the guys were great. It’s like a sexual variety show totally worth the $50. I’m hooked!

Sorry I missed it. I had attended the first two, but simply forgot about the one last night.

• 2 weeks later...

another one is tonight!.....11ET, 8PT......see post #51 for sign-up info.....$50........follow their instructions......if you're new to registering for this, it might (??) be too late by now.....or they may send out a late email tonight just before???....next one is scheduled for May 30

another one is tonight!.....11ET, 8PT......see post #51 for sign-up info.....$50........follow their instructions......if you're new to registering for this, it might (??) be too late by now.....or they may send out a late email tonight just before???....next one is scheduled for May 30

I’m gonna go. Who else is going?

• 3 weeks later...