Adonis Virtual Party 4/3

This topic is 1333 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Coolwave.....Can you recommend the hotel you stayed at and possibly some Long Island Adonis guys or ones willing to come out here.....I'm starting to embark on my bucket list because I'll be starting a journey into the world of chemo and want to enjoy while I still can.

Hey Coolwave.....Can you recommend the hotel you stayed at and possibly some Long Island Adonis guys or ones willing to come out here.....I'm starting to embark on my bucket list because I'll be starting a journey into the world of chemo and want to enjoy while I still can.

absolutely. I took the George Washington suite at the freehand hotel. It’s a decent hotel but no real bells and whistles. It was recommended by a friend. I wouldn’t stay there again. Today I moved over to the Kimpton Muse in Times Square. I have two more boys coming over at 6. This room is way nicer. I got the King Spa Suite for $300 for the night.

What are you looking for in an experience? There are some great guys on Long Island that don’t advertise, and some really great city guys that don’t mind the train ride.

Feel free to PM me, or we can do this here for all to enjoy.

Edited by Coolwave35

Anxiously awaiting Coolwave to wake up and report on last nights show.....i am certain he pulled off some funny stunts

The guys were gorgeous and the flow was on point! One guy was at work at GNC so I called him there. He went to answer the phone butt naked with very large windows. 4 guys came during the cum contest and 3 spontaneously pissed in their baseball caps. It was a lot of fun I really enjoyed it and the audience seemed to as well.

Couldn't make last nights show. Can anyone give me any info on Will and what he's like or did? Been interested in him for awhile.

DM if you prefer. Thanks!

he came across like a genuinely nice guy. He has a sexy Haitian accent and was enjoyable. I don’t know that this format was the best for him but he told upbeat positive stories that made him even more likable.

Anyone know more about the guy Nico?

He has an OnlyFans account, so you might be better off asking the source ;)

I wanted to see last week's show, but missed it. It seems like a lot of the west coast guys appear, but I rarely see dancers based in the NYC area. I think though I've seen some of the guys that work in Long Island and in ATL/FL.

Have any of the guys from MTL showed up? Also curious to hear when they think they can reopen in-persons again. I actually think businesses like this are sort of recession-proof, even with a pandemic.

I joined his OnlyFans. Teaser posts to get you to purchase 5 min videos for 30-40 bucks. Has contests giving prizes like a 10 min video call to the person who tips the most. Also offers to send special dms according to how much you tip. Just a big hustle. Rarely shows face. Just JO posts.

I joined his OnlyFans. Teaser posts to get you to purchase 5 min videos for 30-40 bucks. Has contests giving prizes like a 10 min video call to the person who tips the most. Also offers to send special dms according to how much you tip. Just a big hustle. Rarely shows face. Just JO posts.

Because I found his look stunning i joined his onlyfans as well. And your 100% correct that is a scam. No nude vids or pics on it. Those he asks 40 bucks for. Ridiculous