Adonis Virtual Party 4/3

This topic is 1318 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

haven't decided......same price as the in-person Adonis nude parties, so I don't know......Matt and Tim run a great operation, so I'm sure they'll try their hardest.......

for those not on the Adonis mailing list (where all this is happening).......enter email at upper right and hit subscribe (do it now!)

https://adonislounge.com/nyc/contact/

haven't decided......same price as the in-person Adonis nude parties, so I don't know......Matt and Tim run a great operation, so I'm sure they'll try their hardest.......

for those not on the Adonis mailing list (where all this is happening).......enter email at upper right and hit subscribe (do it now!)

https://adonislounge.com/nyc/contact/

I feel the same way. Its a great idea but the price is steep.

Now they're saying a 60 minute show with 5 models and the option to have private shows after. I appreciate their efforts as well but that $50 sounds like it could be just as well spent on Chaturbate.

I, too, appreciate their efforts. Clearly they are not aware of hundreds of FansOnly being offered for FREE or next to nothing...???

They are doing it on zoom. However they're saying it will be a show featuring contests and the like. There will be seven dancers and it will last 60 minutes. If someone else buys this show, please report back. I think this is a bit too new to plunk down $50 for this time and format.

I, too, appreciate their efforts. Clearly they are not aware of hundreds of FansOnly being offered for FREE or next to nothing...???

They're not a charity. What do you expect them to do? Their mailing list I would imagine isn't so large that they can make it cheap right off the bat and I don't expect them to do something where they are sure to lose money. Maybe as they do more of these there will be sufficient numbers they can lower the price and still turn a profit. Or maybe the "Adonis experience" simply doesn't transfer to a webshow and it's not worth the effort to them. They're trying something in response to customer requests.

Charity?

Do the math, 30 customers @$50=$1500 (minimum)

5 dancers means $300 each for a 1 hour webcast. Most of the adonis dancers will do 1 hour hotel privates for the same price.

I doubt very much they will lose money.

The dancers will make money. Will the hosts? 50/30 was the point at which Tim and Matt find it worth their while to set it up. I was responding to the person suggesting they could have made it way cheaper, and I'm saying that's unlikely as most Adonis regulars know where to find naked pictures online...the relative handful of people to whom this show appeals are going to be those willing to pay a premium to see specific guys. If they drop the price to 10 bucks, I don't see it bringing in many more customers, and then they wouldn't have enough coming in to make it worth the dancers' time. Because they likely have regulars they can make their own deals with for something they aren't willing to put out in semi-public on the internet.

The dancers will make money. Will the hosts? 50/30 was the point at which Tim and Matt find it worth their while to set it up. I was responding to the person suggesting they could have made it way cheaper, and I'm saying that's unlikely as most Adonis regulars know where to find naked pictures online...the relative handful of people to whom this show appeals are going to be those willing to pay a premium to see specific guys. If they drop the price to 10 bucks, I don't see it bringing in many more customers, and then they wouldn't have enough coming in to make it worth the dancers' time. Because they likely have regulars they can make their own deals with for something they aren't willing to put out in semi-public on the internet.

I would have gone in for 20 and think there would be many more like me to do so. I hope he gets a bunch of people but if not i would say its the price that kept them away

Its been several years since I attended the Adonis nude parties but those pics of Josh the bartender really turned me on...Does anyone know if he does privates?

He's been known to do the occasional lapdance if it's slow at the bar (and I've had a few from him) but I got the impression he does not so I didn't ask. I doubt he'd be shocked/offended to be approached though(assuming you're polite about it).

I would have gone in for 20 and think there would be many more like me to do so. I hope he gets a bunch of people but if not i would say its the price that kept them away

But how many people's willingness to pay even 20 is dependent upon a particular dancer/type of dancer to appear? And then that ups the number of dancers which the money must be spread among, which further lowers the vield per dancer, which means fewer dancers are going to bother, which means fewer people want to pay.

They initially said they needed 30 customers willing to pay 50. If they had dropped it to 20, sure they would have gotten more than 30 customers, but would they have gotten 75 of them? I doubt it. They might have gotten 50, which means total of $1000, which means maybe 3 dancers(as opposed to 5) plus Tim and Matt's time and effort and I can't see how they'd want to bother at that point, and the customers who paid 20 bucks but whose preferred dancers didn't make the smaller lineup would be like, "Hey I can just go watch Sean Cody videos on xtube for free"...

Their mailing list is probably just a couple hundred people, some of whom themselves are facing financial uncertainty. And they are also people who like to pay for a more tactile experience than a video show. It's by no means obvious that a lot of them are going to want a cam show, so it makes sense that they started small and at a high price point so they can have a critical mass of dancers to see if this thing is viable.

It was fun. It was definitely more like hanging out with some bro’s than a sex show. The guys dancing was limited to about 90 seconds each over an hour and 53 minutes, and there were no dick sightings.

There was a lot of chatter, and they were in underwear. I was happy to support Tim and Matt. Everyone answered all sorts of questions.

For me, the novelty of having Bruce Villanch there the whole time wore out after about 15 minutes and he took the spot of one of the dancers so I was always missing one guy. They had a chat option so the attendees and panelists could chat with text through out the night.

There were a few technical bugs but they fixed them quickly. Overall it was a lot of fun and well worth the $50 for a night of NO corona virus talk and being entertained by some real hotties. I tipped one of the guys $150 because he was fun and took me up on a dare I posed to the group.

I was there, too, @Coolwave35! Didn't stay for the duration -- dropped out after about an hour. And I would agree that it was a pleasant diversion. And, yes, it was definitely more a hangout than a show. (Though it was fun to see some favorite dancers in their natural habitat.) Everyone was clearly figuring out how to use the platform and the guys all had very different ways of being in the virtual space. I might do it again. Might not. (Then again I say that every time I do an Adonis event.) But definitely happy to support the Adonis team in this small way...

Too bad they didn't do something like the old "Gaiety" thing. I would pay $50 if you had a guy dance around then come back hard and dance. Before Adonis and city regulations the Gaiety was such an erotic place to hang. Seeing all those hot men standing around hard and naked. So many of the Adonis dancers have only fans so there would be no shortage of talent to choose from.