corona virus in miami ? some sexy guy?

nickNYC
This topic is 1502 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

20% of serious cases are occurring in people 20-45 years old.

I lived through HIV. Don’t take unnecessary risks. Please.....

I heard idiots in Kentucky had a Corona party to infect each other...

I was going to say something about uncle dad and cousin mom but realized that's West Virginia, not Kentucky.

you think

you think i can book then anyway incall becaues miami say is clean

We can't assume that anywhere is clean. There are many infected people who do not realize they are infected, and will be inadvertently infecting many others. There is not enough testing capacity to say that any place is clean, and not enough restrictions in place to ensure any degree of cleanliness, in my opinion. Wiser to sit back, stay socially-distanced, and have a clean conscience when this is over that you didnt accidentally infect anyone who could not fight this. Just my two cents, as always. ?

I remember the HIV days as well. We are taking this a lot more seriously a lot quicker than we dod HIV, and if I remember correctly HIV did not have a 95% survival rate. Time to think with your brain and not your dick. Stay safe.

They’re neighboring states. Eastern Kentucky is very similar in terrain and ancestry.

Thanks for pointing that out. Now I can say what I was going to say!

20% of serious cases are occurring in people 20-45 years old.

I lived through HIV. Don’t take unnecessary risks. Please.....

I heard idiots in Kentucky had a Corona party to infect each other...

Maybe uncle dad and cousin mom think acquiring the coronavirus means they stockpile that thar fancy beer.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone meet this time on corona?

No, and I am not going to meet up for the same reason @MikeBiDude stated. @purplekow has provided a pretty detailed account of what can happen when one becomes ill from COVID-19. Is getting off really worth the risk of damaging your lungs, heart, kidneys, and brain?

EDIT: Changed wording so as not to imply that @MikeBiDude was hooking up. That wasn't my intent.

Edited by rvwnsd