How to last longer during massages (haha)

Tallguy38
This topic is 845 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Suddenly, I want to take a trip to Oklahoma City! He's cute! :cool:

Anyway, yes, I agree with the happy beginning crowd, or at least happy middle. lol The build up is fun, but I like to get massaged after. So much more relaxing.

And he is cute. I'm sorry he left Fort Lauderdale. Only Asian masseur available too.

I must be in the minority here. I don’t want a happy beginning (definitely not), nor a happy middle. I want “it” at the end and once I’m finished can not wait to get out of there. I don’t know why.

I've had a couple of massages where after h e the masseur continues and I’ve actually stopped them. I don’t always stop them but that’s the least interesting part of the massage for me afterwards.

Don’t ask me why but when I’m done, I’m “done.”

Not sure if you are in the minority as I am like you. Like a nice build up but once done, want to leave asap. I think it is the tension that begins at the start of the session till the end that keeps me wanting for more.

Not sure if you are in the minority as I am like you. Like a nice build up but once done, want to leave asap. I think it is the tension that begins at the start of the session till the end that keeps me wanting for more.

I feel you! I think its sort of a natural response to be totally done after you "are done". I had a massage the other day that was for 90 minutes and it was ambiguously charged throughout. right at the end it started to heat up and the provider asked if I wanted to extend the session another 30 minutes, I said yes and then it was full on. with 2 HE. he was going for a third and I told him to stop as it probably wasnt going to happen. I WAS thinking after the first one that I wanted to get out of there but then I just relaxed and let the massage continue. It was kind of nice to just lay there and let whatever happened happen.

Recently had a great massage with William: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/39390/

He gave something like this and saved the last 15 minutes for foot massage with me wrapped tight in warm towels. It was awesome, and I prefer it over pop and go.

I'm so glad to hear that about William! I am sorry he moved from Houston to Dallas, though, before I could see him. He did visit recently, however. Maybe he'll return and I'll feel safer about having a massage by then.

If you know your masseur and youmre comfortable talking about what you like with him, then you can tell him about the possibility of getting off mid-session. I’m going with the happy middle crowd here. I like my go-to guy because he’d complete about 80% of the massage first, give me a release, then wipe me off, and finish with a neck and scalp massage. The neck and scalp massage completes it for me.

I like it when the masseur knows how to read our needs. I like a happy middle, but also okay with a happy end where the masseur finishes the massage completely and then just cap the session off with the release.

• 1 year later...

I’ve done both front- and back- end HE’s, so to speak. I find it depends on how I feel and who the provider is. 

Advantage of front-end: reduced tension from anticipation throughout a skilled treatment so you can truly relax and the work he’s doing can be more effective. 

Advantage of back-end: when everything he’s done up to that point has both relaxed your body and heightened your senses, the final release can be both sudden and immensely gratifying. 

First time with any provider I opt for finale instead of overture. A good masseur will let you lie on the table and breathe for a bit while they run the shower, and wipe you off with a warm towel before they assist in getting you up. 

For a second+visit to a skilled provider try Happy Front if you haven’t. 

I’ve a client who was so excited when he first visited he had an ejaculation when his pants came down, before we’d started anything. 

Now when he comes to see me he’s still very quick to climax so to make things more relaxed for him we agree that I’d bring him off orally before massage and then he can relax and enjoy the massage with another climax near the end.

Occasionally if it’s a longer session there’s one in the middle too. He lets me know whether to release him or not. Gradually he’s becoming more able to delay things and learn when he’s too close.

I have a scale I tell him where 0 is totally soft and 10 is cum shooting out. At 8 it’s the point where you know you’re going to cum and it can’t be stopped. So I tell him 7 is the last point where he can go back to a 5 or 6 state of arousal. If he reaches 7 we stop and I massage his head. Now he’s able to recognise 7 and tell me to stop, by saying 7. It’s like a safe word lol. 

I used to have a cute Thai masseur who did a happy beginning, middle and end over 90 minutes for me.

Lots of interesting techniques added to his repertoire each week kept things interesting each visit.

Sadly these Thai guys are always here on a student visa and have to return eventually.

Never found a replacement for that experience.

But yeah...a happy middle is my favorite. I like a bit of stretching etc before I head back out.

9 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

I’ve a client who was so excited when he first visited he had an ejaculation when his pants came down, before we’d started anything. 

Now when he comes to see me he’s still very quick to climax so to make things more relaxed for him we agree that I’d bring him off orally before massage and then he can relax and enjoy the massage with another climax near the end.

Occasionally if it’s a longer session there’s one in the middle too. He lets me know whether to release him or not. Gradually he’s becoming more able to delay things and learn when he’s too close.

I have a scale I tell him where 0 is totally soft and 10 is cum shooting out. At 8 it’s the point where you know you’re going to cum and it can’t be stopped. So I tell him 7 is the last point where he can go back to a 5 or 6 state of arousal. If he reaches 7 we stop and I massage his head. Now he’s able to recognise 7 and tell me to stop, by saying 7. It’s like a safe word lol. 

I had a similar experience when I started receiving massages. I got so excited that I was very squirmy and I wouldn’t last long. One of my regular masseurs noticed and one day he said before we started “I want to give you a really good massage today but I need you to be fully relaxed first.” He undressed me and he dropped his robe. He turned around and put my dick in his ass. I fucked him for like two seconds and came like crazy. He turned around, cleaned me and said “ok, and now we can begin.” It was an awesome massage as I was already released. At the end of the massage he gave me another HE. I was a regular (he does no longer massages) and, since then, I have been able to control timing better.