How to last longer during massages (haha)

Tallguy38
This topic is 831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, I gather like many of you, I am VERY into massages and erotic massages and the tension, the build up, the whole thing. Lately this has spilled over into Legit massages I get where I end up being just super rock hard for most of the time. I used to be able to divert my thinking and try and think about politics and everyday things. (today was "CoronaVirus, CoronaVirus, CoronaVirus!!") but it has stopped working. The heart of my question is that I am getting so fucking turned on by all the build up that when it comes to a greased up HE, i bust so fast. I recently did a deep dive into the "Hottest Massage Video" thread and those guys sometimes aren't even hard when they get flipped over and then they get a HE for 20 minutes and I'm left wondering WHAT IS THE SECRET! i just want to enjoy it longer .

So, I gather like many of you, I am VERY into massages and erotic massages and the tension, the build up, the whole thing. Lately this has spilled over into Legit massages I get where I end up being just super rock hard for most of the time. I used to be able to divert my thinking and try and think about politics and everyday things. (today was "CoronaVirus, CoronaVirus, CoronaVirus!!") but it has stopped working. The heart of my question is that I am getting so fucking turned on by all the build up that when it comes to a greased up HE, i bust so fast. I recently did a deep dive into the "Hottest Massage Video" thread and those guys sometimes aren't even hard when they get flipped over and then they get a HE for 20 minutes and I'm left wondering WHAT IS THE SECRET! i just want to enjoy it longer .

Simple. It's called editing. Or to be generous, a "second take". In your defense, I can see how trying to think of the Coronavirus wasn't helping reduce the swelling down there, as it can resemble an eager starfish waiting to be penetrated from certain angles...

oh man! dont know about all that hahah

Hmm. You may want to try applying a desensitizing cream or spray (Promescent) to help you last longer...

Recently had a great massage with William: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/39390/

He gave something like this and saved the last 15 minutes for foot massage with me wrapped tight in warm towels. It was awesome, and I prefer it over pop and go.

The heart of my question is that I am getting so fucking turned on by all the build up that when it comes to a greased up HE, i bust so fast.

OMG, this. If you figure out the magic answer, let me know. Even pre-busting it can be sketchy as everything that builds up to the end already has me on edge.

Let your masseur anal-yse you slowly to the sounds of a horror movie ????

To funny I actually had a guy start a massage with an album of horror movie scores. When I recognized music from Psycho I asked if we could have something a bit less tension filled. He embarrassedly apologized stating he had been doing research for cinema class and spaced out on what was playing. Needless to say I didn't take him up on the shower afterwards I think his name may have even been Norman.

long time ago I went and got a massage in WeHo from this guy. He was an Adonis; clear smooth skin. tall. super quiet.

100% therapeutic; maybe a smidge sensual.

So the next time I see him (he was that good and that beautiful) I, shall we say, took care of things before I got there so as not to get frustrated.

Yep. He then decided to go to town. I rose to the performance but this was a long time ago.

He soon disappeared. I'm sure a rich guy scooped him up into something exclusive.

• 6 months later...

My go to is so good at reading my body and knowing when the h e part needs to happen or if it needs to happen at all. Sometimes that’s not what my body is wanting... it just needs to relax and worked on . It’s perfect when it’s really a partnership between masseur and client and there’s no pressure on either side.

Recently had a great massage with William: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/39390/

He gave something like this and saved the last 15 minutes for foot massage with me wrapped tight in warm towels. It was awesome, and I prefer it over pop and go.

Suddenly, I want to take a trip to Oklahoma City! He's cute! :cool:

Anyway, yes, I agree with the happy beginning crowd, or at least happy middle. lol The build up is fun, but I like to get massaged after. So much more relaxing.

I must be in the minority here. I don’t want a happy beginning (definitely not), nor a happy middle. I want “it” at the end and once I’m finished can not wait to get out of there. I don’t know why.

I've had a couple of massages where after h e the masseur continues and I’ve actually stopped them. I don’t always stop them but that’s the least interesting part of the massage for me afterwards.

Don’t ask me why but when I’m done, I’m “done.”