zero % reply rate from thumbs down and bomb reactors

Smurof
This topic is 1556 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeonTrotsky
Gee the Bear is cautious NOT to actually post a comment that we can BOMB him for...… He seems cowardly AND emotionally disturbed..... Frightening.

Kremlin bot bear

Guest LeonTrotsky
Now now now... stop it!!! lol.

Since Trump’s mail order bride (coughs... “wife”) isn’t orally servicing him....

someone has to do it.

at least give @Bearman credit for dedication and consistency.

oh and @Bearman, thanks in-advance for the pending “bomb”.

???

Stiff competition here for the bearbot award emerging!

Guest LeonTrotsky

maybe @Bearman wants to go back into hibernation... or maybe his paw is stuck in the honey jar and he has recruited @twinkboylover28 to come to his rescue ? in any event, i join you in welcoming our new mutual friend and hope he has continued success.

(i used to think bomb throwers were kinda cool, in the whole tradition of anarchist direct action activism, but these guys are kinda buzz killers that way, oh well - i am sure they are cool in their own way!)

Guest LeonTrotsky

@Bearman you're back!! Good... you know we were all worried about you here.. you can't type with that paw caught in the honey jar.

But seriously happy you're ok there!

maybe @Bearman wants to go back into hibernation... or maybe his paw is stuck in the honey jar and he has recruited @twinkboylover28 to come to his rescue ? in any event, i join you in welcoming our new mutual friend and hope he has continued success.

(i used to think bomb throwers were kinda cool, in the whole tradition of anarchist direct action activism, but these guys are kinda buzz killers that way, oh well - i am sure they are cool in their own way!)

Fun fact. Bears don't actually 'hibernate.' They are in a 'torpor' state during winter.

http://www.bigcat.org/news/the-truth-about-bears-and-hibernation

Guest LeonTrotsky
So then Mr Bear's giving me the AH means he hates ME and not my comment ? I'm dumb, and confused …..

You're giving the @Bearman far too much ctedit.. I think he just likes to indiscriminately push buttons!

Are most of those rating emoji's REALLY necessary ???? I feel if we didn't have them people might be forced into conversation if they wanted to participate. For me, someone I don't know or care about rating me is useless...all it really does is make the person giving the rating feel better.

In the interest of fairness, sometimes an unfavorable emoji is inspired by a misinterpretation of the verbiage within the posting, which can be easily remedied if the offended individual points up the issue.

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRMniYPWUgH7Tl_LlNH1aWHPXYOclTFkkENKE8CBbi3J1HmJx5Q

Granted, but somehow you can always tell when one is given with laser focus INTENT, because usually, and I say usually the person giving it to you is one with whom you have history or issues with, or one using a new handle to conceal his identity from you. Of course, my assuptions are merely products of years and years of online experience. :D:D

Now there are 4 pages of responses to @Smurof and his despair at never getting a reply, does this thread have a purpose? ;-)

It's just conversation and obviously there are people that want to participate. Certainly noone is holding you hostage here, and not everything needs to have a purpose. If you have somewhere else to be, please go. Not sure YOUR comment has a purpose other than for you to be a "buzz kill" ?