Outside of hiring/being hired - how often do you have sex?

MidwestCoastal
This topic is 1538 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Are you counting only insertive sex? (oral, fucking).

Would going to the local J/O club count or participating naked in an SM/Bondage play party?

Would *visual* sex count? (e.g. skype/wire/cam4/dudesnude/chaturbate)?

I'm lucky enough to have a boyfriend these days so I have insertive sex twice a week.

But I play cam2cam almost every day.

I would have gone to SF Jacks every time I could but they meet on monday nights, which conflicts with an amateur orchestra I play in.

SF Jacks is currently on hiatus, but there's a NYC Jacks which happens twice a week (which, unfortunately for me is 2700 miles away).

The regular scheduled SM Play Parties in SF are usually on saturday nights, and I often have concerts to play the next day -

if I stay up too late or play too hard it clobbers my concentration, so I've only been to two of those in the past year.

So.... I'm not alone.

Did fuckbuddys and friends with benefits go the way of the Dodo in the "Age of App-sex"? Am I just too old? (47)

I've been told my 'sexpecations', so to speak, are unrealistic. I'd like to get fucked several times a week if I could. I've never had a BF, but I still hope to! And I hope his libido is capable of at least weekly. I need to win the lottery I guess to pay for as much sex as I think I want.

<sigh>

• 1 month later...
Same with me, you never know when your going to get an appointment. Not many people schedule an appointment in advance, so when I do get that random call or text they want it now or soon lol so I’d rather save my energy and my big load for my clients too :D :p

Right~? It seems unfair to a Client to give it all up to some other situation and be tired or spent for them... My Clients are my family and friends~ Give my love and attention to them~

Pretty often actually..I would say at least 2-3 times a week, sometimes more. I live in the gayborhood of Denver and it's often easy to find someone to hook up with on the apps. Plus, I have a couple of fuckbuddies as well. Most of them are bottoms and so I am almost always topping them. When I hire, I almost always bottom. Outside of hiring I rarely do. But oral and topping is pretty common for me.