Fisting

kjun
This topic is 5997 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Please. Someone explain the thrill of being fisted and doing

>the fisting. Not condemning it. Just inquiring.

Several years ago I was at a dinner party with my then-boyfriend. Someone broached the subject of fisting, and I could see my bf was confused. One the way home I asked his what the matter was and he said "Fine, I'll ask: What's fisting?" I told him. "No," he said. "Why would anyone want a fist in his ass?" We were going to meet up with an old friend of mine the next day, I asked him to table the question until then.

Next day I ask the friend "My boyfriend wants to know why anyone would get into fisting." The guys thinks for just a moment then says…

Imagine if when you were eleven you realized you had a crush… on a boy. And then when you were twelve you had a dream about a boy, and woke up with goo in your pajamas! And imagine if when you were fifteen you kissed… a boy. And when you were eighteen you got fucked by a boy! And when you were nineteen you got fucked by a boy, and when you were twenty you got fucked by a boy, and when you were twenty one… (Here his voice drones, even he's losing interest in the story. Until he says) …and then when you were thirty you got fucked by a BIGGER boy! And when you were thirty four you were getting fucked by the BIGGEST BOY YOU COULD FIND! What does that leave for when you're forty?

Kevin Slater

I have read that people who fist have a hard time holding back gas, and I think poop too. So its really not good for the body. A person can feel the other person's heart for example, when they go in very deep. So its something where people have to be skilled otherwise there could be serious issues. From what I gather the bottom is the one who controls what's happening.

Guest zipperzone

>From what I gather the bottom is the one who controls

>what's happening.

The bottom can only hope he'll be in control of what's happening. If the top doesn't comply, he's in deep trouble.

The first time I saw someone being fisted - in a backroom in NYC - I actually fainted (for the one and only time)

Please keep in mind I have only been on the giving end once and it was such a high and a feeling of control that I really enjoyed. As for being on the receiving end again it is a high kind of an indorphan (sp)rush and once in a great great great while I like to push my boundaries but I've only done this on the receiving end four times.

Hugs,

Greg

seaboy4hire@yahoo.com

http://seaboy4hire.tripod.com http://www.daddysreviews.com/newest.php?who=greg_seattle

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6707/lebec084a9ad147f620acd5ps8.jpg

Since, so far, nobody except Greg has tried in this thread to explain the pleasures of being fisted, I'll give it a try. I am a total bottom in just about any form of gay sexual activity, but fisting is the only activity in which I do occasionally top. Most of the time I am a bottom. My fisting experience is not great but as I have learned to enjoy bottoming more and more, so too have I learned to get great pleasure in being fisted. There is no more intimate relationship between two men than one that involves anal play. I have become so totally oriented toward anal pleasure that my cock no longer plays any significant role in sex, and my butthole is now the center of my sexual pleasure. Anal penetration produces for me more exciting, more fulfilling, more gratifying orgasms than ejaculation ever did. A man's hand is a much more complex instrument than a dildo or a cock and a skilled top man uses his hand to bring me to heights of pleasure that no other form of sex can give me. The secret to enjoying being fisted is to surrender utterly to the top...to trust him. The skilled top knows how to read his bottom. the intimacy of the interplay between me and my top is sublime. Foreplay can take a long time, perhaps even hours, and even that is wonderfully pleasureable, as he prepares me for the next event. The ultimate joy is the glorious moment when a top's knuckles slip through the sphincter and into my body. At that point we rest while my body adjusts to his hand and my soul adjusts to the complete sweet surrender of control. From there the top slowly begins massaging me from the inside. I often say "just wriggle your fingers a bit" and when he does that, I enter a sphere of ecstacy like no other. And after playing with my insides for as long as either of us wants, there is then the new ecstacy of his slowly withdrawing his hand from my ass. A skilled fisting brings me to the deepest and most gratifying sexual fulfillment that I have ever experienced.

I hope I have given a hint of the joy of being fisted.

buzz :9

Did you faint from horror or excitement? A friend of mine used to get fisted at the Mine Shaft regularly, and he screamed so much (from pleasure) that I could sometimes hear him from another room or even another floor. I could never understand the satisfaction that the fister might feel, but my best friend said the same thing as another poster about the rush from having so much control over the fistee. The whole scene seemed to involve too much preparation and caution to appeal to me. I don't even enjoy stuffing a turkey.

Guest zipperzone

>Did you faint from horror or excitement?

From the horror, without a doubt.

>A friend of mine

>used to get fisted at the Mine Shaft regularly,

Ah yes! The Mineshaft - those were the days. Not to mention it's friendly rival, around the corner, "The Toilet" It was at The Toilet that I watched Andy Warhol getting fisted (that was not the time I fainted) He was so completly out of it on drugs that I doubt if he even knew what was happening.

> He was so completly out of it on drugs that I doubt if he

> even knew what was happening.

Well that's one way to go at it.

But the fisting devotees I've known tell me it's best done stone-cold sober.

I've been told they like getting fucked just fine, but they only get total-body mind-shattering orgasms getting fisted. And who among us wouldn't want to deliver that level of satisfaction?

chacun à son goût

>There is no more intimate

>relationship between two men than one that involves anal play.

How about one that involves love? :p

> I have become so totally oriented toward anal pleasure that

>my cock no longer plays any significant role in sex, and my

>butthole is now the center of my sexual pleasure.

That is so fucking hot. You really define the meaning of a total bottom. Love it.

>And after

>playing with my insides for as long as either of us wants,

>there is then the new ecstacy of his slowly withdrawing his

>hand from my ass.

Then again...some guys don't go for such a slow withdrawal. Check this out:

http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?cv=0&idx=3&v=99eMyyIPH8m&cl=twCwmJo2Iu4

>I hope I have given a hint of the joy of being fisted.

You did...very nicely. Personally, I don't think I could ever take more than 2 fingers, but my hat's off (hmmm...I don't wear hats, so I guess I'll just drop my pants) to you. :)

Guest Wetnwildbear

Hot Video - BUTT that is Punch-Fucking Not Fisting

Similar - But Crunchy!

For the Bottom in Punchfucking the sensation is generally focused

on the anal canal and stretching the Sphincter. Also the actual

battery of the hole.

Whereas Fisting is a Generally Slower - Deeper More Intense - More

Intimate - even in its more violent forms.

Buzz pretty accurately describes this. For me it was more about actual expansion of the hole and the feeling of getting over the knuckles. It was like take the biggest dick in the world.

For the tops - from what they told me - there seems to be three types (which intermix).

The service top - the one who gets off on the getting the fist in and making the bottom overjoyed with the sensation.

The control top - the one who gets off on gaining such mastery of the bottom that he can get the bottom to open up and hungry for the fist.

Then the rare top who get off on fisting for its own safe. I use to have fuckbuddy who was a semifamous designer. He enjoyed the sensation of the whole and cavity on the hand and arm so much he would come without touching himself. Most fisting tops need additonal stimulation on their dick to come themselves - much like many bottoms who just get fucked.

Really though it is the bottom in the scene who controls the scene. A persnickety, scared or untrusting bottom is not going to open no matter how patient the top. It took a year of trying before Adam (from the old, defunct TOPS agency in NY to open me).

Damascene

Wow, that's quite a clip.

I don't understand where the internal organ go when the top is in to his elbow. That must straighten out the colon. Does everything just slide back into place afterwards?

Sorry if this sounds too biological but inquisitie minds want to know. }(

Dick

Archived